The Fouts Field Paint Job Is Progressing

SUMG

I went by Fouts today....they have painted some of the press box side. (From what I was told by Jim Hobdy---that color that is on there now is a primer; the final color may be a little different).

But, you can tell from what they've already done----that it's going to look 1000% better when they're finished. Plus, the bathrooms are going to be lots nicer.

And speaking of Mr. Hobdy---he won't brag on himself, so I will. The reason that our stadium is getting a new paint job, is because he was contacted by a friend at a paint company. That paint company wanted to do a huge project for free---for the publicity. So, Jimmy hooked them up with Athletics....and because of that, we're getting a $68,000 paint job for free.

So, when you're at Fouts....and it looks a lot nicer........thank Jimmy for hooking us up with a free paint job.

I went by Fouts today....they have painted some of the press box side. (From what I was told by Jim Hobdy---that color that is on there now is a primer; the final color may be a little different).

But, you can tell from what they've already done----that it's going to look 1000% better when they're finished. Plus, the bathrooms are going to be lots nicer.

And speaking of Mr. Hobdy---he won't brag on himself, so I will. The reason that our stadium is getting a new paint job, is because he was contacted by a friend at a paint company. That paint company wanted to do a huge project for free---for the publicity. So, Jimmy hooked them up with Athletics....and because of that, we're getting a $68,000 paint job for free.

So, when you're at Fouts....and it looks a lot nicer........thank Jimmy for hooking us up with a free paint job.

I've given Mr. Hobdy props many times, and will continue to do so in the future. He is the one who developed/created our North Texas battle flag, and he was also in charge of promotions when North Texas had it's first ever sell-out at Fouts.........as a 1-AA school!

HERE'S TO YOU JIM!!!!.....and not for the last time either. ;)

Thanks for the comments....I need your help BIG TIME....please downplay the painting for now. I want the company involved to get their just deserts for stepping up and doing this. The university is committed to doing the promotion and news release, etc. about the paint job. So, for now, please just kinda ignore the project. I will post further info with the inside story in the next couple of weeks. Thanks again for kinda keeping this downplayed for now. OK????