Let's Go Miami

adman

Radio station WWLS 97.9 The Sports Animal out of OKC had the OU Offensive Coordinators on air this afternoon. OU coaches were saying, had they wanted to, they could have broken every NCAA passing record ever written while playing us due to our D being so basic.

Classless if you ask me. You won OU. You won handily. Move on.

Let's Go Hurricanes.

Bless their hearts!!! They did us such a favor... I agree with adman, CLASSLESS!

After Saturday, I wanted them to pound Miami to show that they are really that good. But after all the cheap shots (whether you think there accurate or not) I kind-of hope they get it handed to them... Blow-out either way and I'm happy!

Radio station WWLS 97.9 The Sports Animal out of OKC had the OU Offensive Coordinators on air this afternoon. OU coaches were saying, had they wanted to, they could have broken every NCAA passing record ever written while playing us due to our D being so basic.

Let's Go Hurricanes.

Are you sure it is classless to speak the true? There is nothing I saw in that game to suggest that NT could have even slowed down OU's passing game ,much less stop it. I hope OU routs everyone they play, but I doubt they are close to being as good as they looked against NT. Likewise, I think it will be difficult for NT to ever look as bad as they did in Norman last week.

Are you sure it is classless to speak the true? There is nothing I saw in that game to suggest that NT could have even slowed down OU's passing game ,much less stop it. I hope OU routs everyone they play, but I doubt they are close to being as good as they looked against NT. Likewise, I think it will be difficult for NT to ever look as bad as they did in Norman last week.

Let's see... A team ranked #8, make that #5, in the country and slated to contend for the BCS Championship a day before their next game against a team just ranked outside of the top 25 is still talking about how much worse they could have beat a team ranked #114 that's installing a new offense, HC, DC, & OC... Yes, it's classless!

Let's Go Hurricanes.

For every OU there is a Boise somewhere in their future! :D

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

We sound like a bunch of whiney Texas fans. How about NOT getting beat down 79-10 next time? How about preparing and playing a better defensive scheme? Is that too hard to ask?? Every team will be licking their chops and that OU tape of NT's a$$ whooping will be passed around like $2 whore to all of our opponents.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

We sound like a bunch of whiney Texas fans. How about NOT getting beat down 79-10 next time? How about preparing and playing a better defensive scheme? Is that too hard to ask?? Every team will be licking their chops and that OU tape of NT's a$$ whooping will be passed around like $2 whore to all of our opponents.

I vote Got5 for giving the team our pregame speech.

Man we are sensative... It sux, but we took an ars-beating...we can't change that now... they could have run the score up even more if they wanted to...it is true... It would make UNT look better if Miami is beaten soundly tomorrow.

It is a really good thing we've got another game tomorrow.... Lets be less whiney...

This is just the beginning and we can change the entire nation's opinion of us tomorrow!

I assume you aim to accomplish that feat by beating SMU??? Sorry, but it's going to take more than beating little ole SMU to change the entire nation's opinion, or even to help them forget that drubbing we took last week.