Flags

ShopMeanGreen

This is a blatent advetisement but thought it may intrest to some of you. I have Flags ready to go for this Saturday. I will bring some to the tailgating area. They are $20. I will also have some Tee shirts ($10) and Polos ($15). If I knew how to put a picture on here I would. None of it is on the SMG website as it will change soon. Thanks, Todd

This is a blatent advetisement but thought it may intrest to some of you. I have Flags ready to go for this Saturday. I will bring some to the tailgating area. They are $20. I will also have some Tee shirts ($10) and Polos ($15). If I knew how to put a picture on here I would. None of it is on the SMG website as it will change soon. Thanks, Todd

Will you be at the Exes tailgating area ?

GO MEAN GREEN !!!

They are screen printed so the ink goes all the way through. I tried the thicker vinyl applied method but it only looks better for a couple weeks then starts to crack and peel. I looked at a bunch of TT flags done the same way and this seemed to be the best option. We can run 'em up the pole this weekend and see how they do. Todd