Must Watch...typical Dallas Media Circa 97

eeally

That's hilarious. I've always felt some sympathy for Chuck Cooperstein after watching him do a mid-day remote for The Ticket at the then-Ballpark in Arlington. They put him next to the kiddie baseball field, and he was sitting at a folding table holding his papers to keep them from blowing away and doing his show. No one was within 20 feet of him, and I appeared to be the only fan among hundreds walking by who even cared to see him there.

But after hearing that, Coop is the devil. Even if he was right.

That's hilarious. I've always felt some sympathy for Chuck Cooperstein after watching him do a mid-day remote for The Ticket at the then-Ballpark in Arlington. They put him next to the kiddie baseball field, and he was sitting at a folding table holding his papers to keep them from blowing away and doing his show. No one was within 20 feet of him, and I appeared to be the only fan among hundreds walking by who even cared to see him there.

But after hearing that, Coop is the devil. Even if he was right.

I always kind of enjoyed listening to Coop, but he was just way TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much sports for the Ticket. Of course, Normon seems to be working out well, so what do I know.

I always kind of enjoyed listening to Coop, but he was just way TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much sports for the Ticket. Of course, Normon seems to be working out well, so what do I know.

I started to lose enthusiasm for The Ticket after they fired Coop. They had a nice balance of sports talk to other talk going at that time, but around the time of Coop's departure it seemed like they went too far away from sports. When one of the great icons of sport died -- Joe DiMaggio I think -- it came up on the Musers and they gave it 10 seconds of time before getting back to shtick. The only non-sports stuff I would listen to on The Ticket is Gordon Keith. Everyone else brought on in his likeness has been a spare.