Cbs Sportsline

GreenBat

Roy Loren's Facebook profile seemed pretty upset with his position on the team and the coaching. I was surprised he played in the Spring Game.

He didn't seem to want to cyber or watch some youtubes and lolz with me either. What a n00b.

It would be interesting to know where Woody went, but some players just don't make much sense to me. Either that, or they just don't listen to many people. Here is a guy that couldn't sign with any D1 school except us to play QB, then a new coach comes in, and instead of playing his SR year and contributing to the team at another position, he just quits.

It would be interesting to know where Woody went, but some players just don't make much sense to me. Either that, or they just don't listen to many people. Here is a guy that couldn't sign with any D1 school except us to play QB, then a new coach comes in, and instead of playing his SR year and contributing to the team at another position, he just quits.

Actually WW is a junior with two more years to play. He came to NT because NT was the only 1a school that wanted him at QB. Now he has apparently no future at QB at NT, he has decided to move on. No villains here, TD gave him a chance to play QB and he did not make it and he decided to go somewhere else. I wish him the very best.

Actually WW is a junior with two more years to play. He came to NT because NT was the only 1a school that wanted him at QB. Now he has apparently no future at QB at NT, he has decided to move on. No villains here, TD gave him a chance to play QB and he did not make it and he decided to go somewhere else. I wish him the very best.

Ditto. He was actually sought after by other schools to play another position-- WR or DB. He certainly has the athleticism to help out @ another position. If he just has to be a QB, he can transfer down with no loss of eligibility. I too wish him the best.

Sometimes they quit.

Sometimes they are forced to quit (NCAA, academics, coaches, university policies, etc).

We in the public don't know which is the case typically, and really don't have a right to know either.

Yup. Looks like they either don't have all the fact, or refuse to report all the facts.

--PK Steven Woodward, who was expected to be the starter, didn't report to fall camp.

Rick