Any Idea How Smu Tix Are Going?

kj86

I just went to the SMU ticket office and bought several of the $12 endzone seats. They tried their best to get me to upgrade to the $27 reserved seats. What can I say, I have a bunch of cheap friends and, considering none of them are UNT grads, I'm lucky I'm even able to get them to cough up the $12 considering SMU and UNT lost by a combined score of 128-19 last week.

Anyway, the guy at the ticket office told me there were plenty of "good seats" still available.

I bought tickets in section 123 row 15 from the SMU website. I thought it would be a blast to be in among the SMU season ticket holders. I don't know if UNT gets a cut from the tickets they sell but I figured it couldn't be much. I might wear a UNT shirt and tie so I won't be too outclassed. I'm sure my medical school education doesn't stack up to their law school education ;)

I bought tickets in section 123 row 15 from the SMU website. I thought it would be a blast to be in among the SMU season ticket holders. I don't know if UNT gets a cut from the tickets they sell but I figured it couldn't be much. I might wear a UNT shirt and tie so I won't be too outclassed. I'm sure my medical school education doesn't stack up to their law school education ;)

Nice job ShopMeanGreen....I may just join you!! Infiltrate, divide and conquer!!

I'm a student and just got my tickets today from the NT ticket office. It was $10 bucks with a student ID. FYI, if you use a debit card they charge an extra dollar for a processing fee. I asked the guy how ticket sales were going and he gave a suprised look and said "very well actually." GMG!