Jamario Thomas

twhite95

I know I am going to be jumped on for this...

...but can we just call this for what it is and move on: Jamario had a GREAT freshman season, no one can argue that. However, that was a LONG time ago, and it is not coming back. I know he has had hammy issues, and weight issues, etc., and not taking anything away from him...but that era is over. We just need to focus on other things, like our porous defense, slow offense, coaching aptitude, etc. and move on from talking about Jamario.

In other words...we have more critical issues to focus on.

Where did J-Mo go after the 1st quarter?

I don't think the real J-Mo ever showed up. He wasn't attacking the line like the did as a freshman. He looked timid like he was trying to make too many moves before he got to the line of scrimage. I remember watching him as a freshman and he would explode to the line then make a move to get through it and into the secondary. I really hate to say it but Mosley looked much better than J-Mo at attacking the line and making positive yards.