Expectations

Eagle-96

We are going into the house of the #8 team in the country against arguably the best secondary and offensive lines in the country. We are installing a new spread offense and new 4-3 defense. We have many freshman and sophomores in the 2 deep including 3 receivers and the kicker. I expect the team and coaching staff to give 100% from whistle to whistle and to represent the university with pride, class, and heart. With Todd Dodge at the helm, I have no doubt that this will be the case. We finally have a coach that will be going into a "bodybag game" without the "bodybag" mentality. Coach Dodge has every intention of coming home with a victory. Rest assurred, there will be no "Aw shucks" attitude from now on. As a fan I know that if we lose that there will be many that come onto the board to say " I told you so" about hiring a high school coach. There will be those that jump ship. Those that bash Dodge, RV, and the team. We cannot allow this mentality to crawl into or heads because the climb up to respectability and ultimately superiority will take time. It may not happen this year or even next year, but IT WILL happen. I will choose to take the long term view and not abandon the plan if tomorrow doesn't turn out how we all want it to and i hope you all will too.

GMG!!!

BEAT ou!!!

Edited by Eagle-96