Has Miss Teen South Carolina

eulesseagle

The reason I think....that OU is going to beat North Texas...is because some people...even though they are wearing new uniforms... cannot win... because Florida, or... such as, Baylor... therefore North Texas would, but because of OU. So, and that's why I think OU will win for, because therefore.

The reason I think....that OU is going to beat North Texas...is because some people...even though they are wearing new uniforms... cannot win... because Florida, or... such as, Baylor... therefore North Texas would, but because of OU. So, and that's why I think OU will win for, because therefore.

Didn't we do this 4 days ago: http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry292615

:o Was my first impression, poor girl...

Look, let's face facts.

1) That girl is OSFA.

2) She will probably be able to turn this publicity into endorsements. Look what the scripted "is it fish or is it chicken?" quote did for Jessica Simpson, or what the scripted canned recording incident did for her sister.

Edited by ADLER