#1 Recruite In Nation In 2004

PHSCoach

I rarely wish failure on anyone, but this kid is a liar and a cheater and I hope he throws 5 interceptions this season in his opening game, 6 the next and he gets benched and is forgotten by the pro scouts. If he gets drafted, I hope it is with the last pick in the draft and gets cut by whoever drafted him. I hope he gets cut at every level of football he attempts and then has to make a living cleaning out animal cages. Because that is what he delivered in that interview, animal $hit.

Brett Tulloss

(so I can't be accused of hiding behind an internet screen name)

I rarely wish failure on anyone, but this kid is a liar and a cheater and I hope he throws 5 interceptions this season in his opening game, 6 the next and he gets benched and is forgotten by the pro scouts. If he gets drafted, I hope it is with the last pick in the draft and gets cut by whoever drafted him. I hope he gets cut at every level of football he attempts and then has to make a living cleaning out animal cages. Because that is what he delivered in that interview, animal $hit.

Brett Tulloss

Would your thoughts have changed if he transfered here and was our starting QB vs. OU ??

Would your thoughts have changed if he transfered here and was our starting QB vs. OU ??

No

It would have killed me, but I would have had to cheer for another FB team if Bomar were at NT.

Brett Tulloss

I guess this means that you won't be receiving an invite for Thanksgiving dinner in Grand Prairie this year? :lol:

Brett Tulloss

Let me see if I understand…..

You are not a Bomar fan? :censored: