Who Has Had Enough Of The Smoo Commercials?

Ken14

As much as I detest all things SMU, I must admit, I admire their ability... hell their moxie, in promoting such a half-assed idiotic marketing plan.

Their athletic department's willingness to drop loads of $$$ in securing TV ad buy time to remind everyone across the metroplex of the height of Pay-for-Play Univ. is bewildering to say the least.

GO $MU...

PUY.jpg

As much as I detest all things SMU, I must admit, I admire their ability... hell their moxie, in promoting such a half-assed idiotic marketing plan.

Their athletic department's willingness to drop loads of $$$ in securing TV ad buy time to remind everyone across the metroplex of the height of Pay-for-Play Univ. is bewildering to say the least.

GO $MU...

PUY.jpg

:lol:

Yesterday my boss was in town from NJ and we were driving downtown and I showed her the SMU banner and asked her what she thought it might mean. She looked at it and was like "If you have a horse...take it that way?" I told her what it is supposed to mean and she laughed her butt off. She is the senior director of marketing for the hotel company I work for. She was astounded that they actually paid for the "pony up" campaign.

:lol:

Yesterday my boss was in town from NJ and we were driving downtown and I showed her the SMU banner and asked her what she thought it might mean. She looked at it and was like "If you have a horse...take it that way?" I told her what it is supposed to mean and she laughed her butt off. She is the senior director of marketing for the hotel company I work for. She was astounded that they actually paid for the "pony up" campaign.

Too funny... "take it that way" Ha... To the Glue Factory with them!! :lol:

GO $MU...

PUY.jpg

That is the Tee-Shirt I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But maybe the font in chalk sam as the arrow, and maybe urs.

Edited by KingDL1