Is It Me?

DeepGreen

Sure, you were granted one wish from the NT Genie and what did you ask for?? A new stadium?? A new conference?? No, you had to ask him to change "an old North Texas logo on the sample video screen". :whip:B)

I'm just trying to do my job. If I had to, I'd do it again. Whose going to ask these tough questions? You NT80? You Quoner? You Mean Green 93-98? You GoMeanGreen 1999, You Zeke? Any of you? You weep when the wrong logos are used, you curse the AD when the wrong signage is used at Fouts, and curse DeepGreen for mentioning such errors on the website., I have neither the time nor inclination to explain myself to posters who sleep under the blanket of information which I provide and then question the fact that I provide it. Either way, I don't give a da.m what you'll think............ Oh, wait a minute. Uh......DeepGreen was in a slight state of flashback there for a moment. :whistling1:

Carry on.

:rolleyes:

Edited by DeepGreen

Sure, you were granted one wish from the NT Genie and what did you ask for?? A new stadium?? A new conference?? No, you had to ask him to change "an old North Texas logo on the sample video screen". :whip:B)

I must admit, that was pretty good.

As far as renovations are concerned, the concourses have been resurfaced, extensive restroom modifications are well underway, new fencing goes up on the highway side starting early next week. Painting of the stadium should also begin next week. Renovations are being made to the ticket office as well.

Be assured however these upgrades are not being made because we plan to be there long term. We just need to make it right in the interim.

GO MEAN GREEN!

Rick V

I must admit, that was pretty good.

As far as renovations are concerned, the concourses have been resurfaced, extensive restroom modifications are well underway, new fencing goes up on the highway side starting early next week. Painting of the stadium should also begin next week. Renovations are being made to the ticket office as well.

Be assured however these upgrades are not being made because we plan to be there long term. We just need to make it right in the interim.

GO MEAN GREEN!

Rick V

Thanks for that word, "interim" Rick V. Now that is a very nice word to hear. (And thanks for showing the patience of Job when you could have done otherwise with what you read from many of us all on this forum).

KEEP STAYING PRO-ACTIVE, NOW, YA' HEAR? :)

I'm just trying to do my job. If I had to, I'd do it again. Whose going to ask these tough questions? You NT80? You Quoner? You Mean Green 93-98? You GoMeanGreen 1999, You Zeke? Any of you? You weep when the wrong logos are used, you curse the AD when the wrong signage is used at Fouts, and curse DeepGreen for mentioning such errors on the website., I have neither the time nor inclination to explain myself to posters who sleep under the blanket of information which I provide and then question the fact that I provide it. Either way, I don't give a da.m what you'll think............ Oh, wait a minute. Uh......DeepGreen was in a slight state of flashback there for a moment. :whistling1:

Carry on.

don't drag me into this to make your post look better... I addressed none of your topics in this thread sir.

Call me when you get banned from Ford. :)

Put 10 different computer monitors side by side and that site will most likely be 10 different shades of green. Monitors are a very bad way in which to judge color especially if your monitor is not capable of being calibrated. So you may never "see" the new color green on the website.

Carry on.

Deep - I liked your question as we all should have ask it if we saw it. I sent RV a message on here yesturday when he was online and ask him about the color change on the site, and he sent me a message back telling me that they are working with the company who does the site, on getting the color changed to the new green.

I think you just put a smile on a lot of faces--Thanks, Rick!

Awesome to hear that while the plans for the new stadium are coming together, they're not forgetting to do their best to put on a pretty show at our current stadium.

About the website colors: Don't freak out on that...computer monitors (like Adman said) aren't that great to match colors on since different monitor settings, different monitors, different video cards, and sometimes, different browsers may show colors differently.

Rick is a class man. What D-1 AD goes on a message board to answer his critics?

Rick, congrats on the new contract. It is well deserved. You have the program headed in the right direction.

Ditto..we all love the fact that you do read this board, and then on occasion do take the time to drop a message. Keep up the good work.

By the way if your still following this thread, what is the story with Miami? Did we drop them? They drop us? Mutual?