Drc: Nt's Qb's Average In Critical Workout.

FirefightnRick

Anyone still wondering if Thomas will make it into the NFL??? Yeah, typically when they pay a player all that $$$ they like for them to be somewaht durable.

Too bad...I REALLY enjoyed his Freshman campaign! :(

Jamario still has a future, but it is as a paper boy..he gets miles on the sideline stationary bike than the neighborhood paperboy!

Bring on CAM....or hell go 5 Wr's no RB.

Is J-Mo Denton's biggest one-hit wonder since Deep Blue Something???

That is the exact definition...2004 was his one hit

You are missing the point. Just in case you missed it, I will lob it it to you like a softball...How many games are in a season? Oh yeah, more than one...so comparing him to Deep Blue Something is down right disrespectful considering what he did that year.

You are missing the point. Just in case you missed it, I will lob it it to you like a softball...How many games are in a season? Oh yeah, more than one...so comparing him to Deep Blue Something is down right disrespectful considering what he did that year.

I think you guys arguing two different points.

Now how many rushing titles did J-Mo win?

How many games did J-Mo set or almost set records in his freshman year?

I think you guys arguing two different points.

Now how many rushing titles did J-Mo win?

How many games did J-Mo set or almost set records in his freshman year?

To even call J-Mo a one-hit wonder is pathetic. Those of you bashing the kid should be ashamed of yourself. You won't be because you're turds. But you should be. Jamario not performing up to the level of his freshman year is no fault of his. It's an injury - not lack of talent. DBS on the other hand...

I guess Cobbs was a one hit wonder too :blink:

...and all the running backs in NCAA history who did not lead the nation in rushing? No-hit wonders?

Hey I was just showing two points the second point J-Mo did set a bunch of School records and had a lot of single game records, and in several they were near records. I have no problem with J-Mo I just hope he returns as Super J-Mo.

Jamario still has a future, but it is as a paper boy..he gets miles on the sideline stationary bike than the neighborhood paperboy!

Surely you are not a NT fan. Jamario had the greatest season ever for a NT running back and one of the best seasons ever by any NCAA running back. He has not played near as well in the last two seasons suffering from a variety of injuries resulting from very questionable coaching, a team that had a difficult time blocking anyone, and probably a physique that is prone to leg injuries. He did by the way gain over 600 yards last year, not exactly indicative of a one year wonder. If JT could reverse his stats and had gained 600+ yards in his first years, 300+yards in his second, and 1800 in his third; everyone would be singing his praises instead of making lame jokes.

Apparently, the Internet makes critics and comedians out of a lot of us. But I find your comments more than a little distasteful and totally ignorant. Why do you think he is logging all those amusing miles that you refer to? Could it be that he has an injury that he is trying to mediate to play and help the team?

I don't how much JT will be able to contribute this year, but if never steps on the field he is still a NT hall of famer and the third leading rusher in NT history. Now if we can just get a few more of those "one hit wonders" here at NT.

Proving once again, why this board is referred to as the "idiot" board.

Jamario Thomas-- Coach Dodge stated "I already know what Jamario can do!".

This sounds like Coach Dodge is "resting" JT, and letting the other RB's work.

I do like Devin Cox and Micha Mosley working hard with the offense. Cam Montgomery-

not too much reported on Cam. This guy is talented. I cannot believe he is #4 in the

depth chart. Red shirt Cam? I do not think so. I wonder what is going on with Cam?

Qb's-- Coach Dodge stated " I know QB's and how to handle them. I have been coaching

QB's all of my career" I am beginning to believe Coach Dodge will go with Meagar, because

he is the most seasoned QB, has played against many top programs, and seems to be in

good contol of the offense at this point. Does not mean he is the starter, just my guess.

Defense- well, at one point Coach Dodge stated the defense was "pretty stinking good".

Every scrimage I read about, the offense scores 5 touchdowns. For the scrimage on Sat-

Meagar lead 3 scores, Vizza lead for 2, plus Mosley ran a 20yd TD in. The Defense is

vetran based, but, our offense seems to score alot. Is this good or bad?

OL/DL moves--I think more shifting will come. I was wondering about Gill. I thought he might

go to DE also. He has good height for OT, but, really needs to hit the weight, bulk up, and

has alot to learn for the position.

Sept 1st is around the corner. Seems there are many questions yet to be answered. This week

will be a critical decision making week, so I say let the staff solve the puzzles.

Jamario Thomas-- Coach Dodge stated "I already know what Jamario can do!".

This sounds like Coach Dodge is "resting" JT, and letting the other RB's work.

I do like Devin Cox and Micha Mosley working hard with the offense. Cam Montgomery-

not too much reported on Cam. This guy is talented. I cannot believe he is #4 in the

depth chart. Red shirt Cam? I do not think so. I wonder what is going on with Cam?

Qb's-- Coach Dodge stated " I know QB's and how to handle them. I have been coaching

QB's all of my career" I am beginning to believe Coach Dodge will go with Meagar, because

he is the most seasoned QB, has played against many top programs, and seems to be in

good contol of the offense at this point. Does not mean he is the starter, just my guess.

Defense- well, at one point Coach Dodge stated the defense was "pretty stinking good".

Every scrimage I read about, the offense scores 5 touchdowns. For the scrimage on Sat-

Meagar lead 3 scores, Vizza lead for 2, plus Mosley ran a 20yd TD in. The Defense is

vetran based, but, our offense seems to score alot. Is this good or bad?

OL/DL moves--I think more shifting will come. I was wondering about Gill. I thought he might

go to DE also. He has good height for OT, but, really needs to hit the weight, bulk up, and

has alot to learn for the position.

Sept 1st is around the corner. Seems there are many questions yet to be answered. This week

will be a critical decision making week, so I say let the staff solve the puzzles.

Good analysis and summary. Not much I disagree with. Gill might be good at DE, but our need is not as great there. But I'm with on the fact that he really needs to bulk up if he is to play OL.

Blasphemy. Thou shalt not refer to Jamario with anything other than optimism and hope. Pray for his hamstring.

The Deep Blue Something comparison is unwarranted. Jamario never made us listen to any crappy Tampon Rock.