Saturday's Smut Scrimmage Had 3 Attend In The Sunshine

NT80

George S. Patton (I thought he was dead ? ) from the SMU board estimated there were 700 at the scrmmage, and that the parking wasn't bad either. I'm not so good at SMU math. What does that translate to in terms of real butts in seats ?

Thanks Boise

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

George S. Patton (I thought he was dead ? ) from the SMU board estimated there were 700 at the scrmmage, and that the parking wasn't bad either. I'm not so good at SMU math. What does that translate to in terms of real butts in seats ?

Thanks Boise

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

Pony Formula X2X2

175 X 2 = 350

350 X 2 = 700

Actual attendance = 175

Pony Formula X2X2

175 X 2 = 350

350 X 2 = 700

Actual attendance = 175

Each of the 175 has two legs and two arms so maybe the 700 was total limbs in attendance? Opps, forgot that each limb has five digits so that's 20. Holy smokes by Pony math attendance was not 700 but 14,000 !!!!! Pretty good -- Headline reads PONIES DOUBLE OU'S ATTENDANCE FOR SECOND SCRIMMAGE!!!!

...from the SMU board estimated there were 700 at the scrmmage

I think that was a count of total brain cells in attendance. But that may have been a generous estimate.

Of course, it could have been a count of Daddy's charge cards. A recent study showed that the ratio of brain cells to Daddy's charge cards at SMU is about 1 to 1.