Ok, Who's Coming With Me?

emmitt01

Seeing as I can't pass up college football if it's being played within 200 miles of my house and I'm able to go I am gonna go scout the ponies at their game against Tech. I don't wanna go into the lion's den alone though, so who's coming with me?

The goldfish is coming with me...who else?

Seeing as I can't pass up college football if it's being played within 200 miles of my house and I'm able to go I am gonna go scout the ponies at their game against Tech. I don't wanna go into the lion's den alone though, so who's coming with me?

The goldfish is coming with me...who else?

Am I reading the schedule right?... played on Monday the 3rd at 4:00? I would love to go watch Vinny play, but a 4:00 kickoff in that part of Dallas on a Monday? The traffic will be horrific! There is hardly any parking as it is? What were they thinking? This one will be tough to pull off, but we have a growing tradition of watching SMU get beat in their house every year. I dont know if Texas Tech is as good as advertised, but we will get to see Graham Harrell run an offense similar to ours?. I might be interested in that? (It has to be better than the SMU- Baylor game we sufferred through?) It also gives me a chance to worship Ramon Flannigan while standing under his banner. The guy was truly a mis-understood genius!!!!

I'll see what I can do.

GMG!!!

Am I reading the schedule right?... played on Monday the 3rd at 4:00? I would love to go watch Vinny play, but a 4:00 kickoff in that part of Dallas on a Monday? The traffic will be horrific! There is hardly any parking as it is? What were they thinking? This one will be tough to pull off, but we have a growing tradition of watching SMU get beat in their house every year. I dont know if Texas Tech is as good as advertised, but we will get to see Graham Harrell run an offense similar to ours?. I might be interested in that? (It has to be better than the SMU- Baylor game we sufferred through?) It also gives me a chance to worship Ramon Flannigan while standing under his banner. The guy was truly a mis-understood genius!!!!

I'll see what I can do.

GMG!!!

It's memorial day. Traffic won't be bad around there.

If I can get tickets I'll be there

Tickets on sale right now through SMU's ticket office. I'm thinking of getting one just to have it reserved but I'd hate to be sitting far away from any other Mean Green fan that might decide to go in the next few weeks. I'd act now if you have ANY inclination of going though, Tech fans will be all over these tickets.