Happy Birthday, Grayeagleone ! ! ! !

Happy 76'th, Jack, and warmest regards to your lovely wife, Jessica!

Jack, I'm going to guess that you, too, (to coin Bill Blakely's famous quote) have seen everything at UNT except childbirth, but mostly that of a positive variety. :D

Jack, you & Jessica were one of the first alums I met once I (myself) became an NT Ex, post-May, 1976, and I've appreciated all that time we could count each other as friends.

Keep on keeping on, Jack, and we'll all celebrate the Grand Opening of that new football palace over at the Mean Green Village (no matter how many seats)! :rolleyes:

And once again (with a little color and size):

.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRAYEAGLEONE ! ! ! .......

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Guest GrayEagleOne

Thanks guys. I've enjoyed my association with all of you. There's never been a better group of alumni at any university than right here at North Texas State College (oops!).

Thanks to Todd Dodge and the new regime I'm feeling a little spring back in my step. I''m actually getting the Spirit of 76.

But it gets even better this year. On the 24th of this month, Jessica and I will celebrate our golden wedding anniversary. As Paul Harvey says, fifty years on our way to eternity. Then, at homecoming, we will both become Golden Eagles.

As Yogi Berra said, "If you keep living, you get old. Well, I'm not feeling old yet. Maybe when I'm eighty. Until then, it's all green and it's all good.

Edited by GrayEagleOne

Thanks guys. I've enjoyed my association with all of you. There's never been a better group of alumni at any university than right here at North Texas State College (oops!).

Thanks to Todd Dodge and the new regime I'm feeling a little spring back in my step. I''m actually getting the Spirit of 76.

But it gets even better this year. On the 24th of this month, Jessica and I will celebrate our golden wedding anniversary. As Paul Harvey says, fifty years on our way to eternity. Then, at homecoming, we will both become Golden Eagles.

As Yogi Berra said, "If you keep living, you get old. Well, I'm not feeling old yet. Maybe when I'm eighty. Until then, it's all green and it's all good.

I'd say Todd Dodge has revitalized many to the extent that Sections C & D are apparently all but sold out (at least according to Old Timer's link in another thread).

Jack, during all your years of following NT football. Which one feature story or one particular game coverage from among the Dallas Morning News, the Dallas Times-Herald or the Fort Worth Star Telegram really sticks out in your mind as one for the ages, ie, one you'll never forget? And who was your favorite Mean Green sports beat writer among those 3 DFW papers as well?

And..........congrats on your's and Jessica's upcoming Golden Wedding Anniversary.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen