Make Some Noise.....yearly Predict

eeally

EEA::y hear>/

Ok not funny!

Summer has been great. Visited Chicago for the first time. Saw Roger Waters and Keran Ann. (That is for you Music Majors and Old Timers.) Is there anybody in there.

Down in Austin Practice has just begun so front page news. No I mean " Front Page News" is football!

So yes I know its time for Mean Green!

I have high hopes vs SMU again! Man that was the greatest weekend in College Football in my life. My parents are SMU alum and man we put it to them. Also another 1 v 2 match up came to my best interest.

Navy is my second game I will want to come. How great will it be to host the Mid-Shipmen at Fouts. I will look forward to that match up.

Homecoming will be awesome...by the way who do we play?\

How will Jamario do? I hope he has some competition, this is his last year to shine. I still remember that run vs.Colorado. I watched it on the square and my best friend called 1 minute after the run. He was in Boulder.

What will Meager or Tune do...I don't know but I do know both have this year to see if they can start in front of our Prospect for next year.

And finally Coach Dodge is not a question mark...but how is Plumm...and JD....and...GJ.....and all the regulars.

6-6 pedict

Hoping for 7-5

I hope we have a great season

EEALLY

Why not? It's only a few weeks now...

9/1 @ Oklahoma- L, possibly ugly; Dodge Grand Caravan

9/8 @ SMU - W, interesting game; Phil Bennett hired as Diet Coke Boy

9/22 Florida Atlantic - W, somewhat expected; Dodge Nitro

9/29 @ Arkansas - L, will be ugly; back to Grand Caravan

10/6 @ UL-Laf - W, good night; Dodge Nitro

10/13 Louisiana Monroe - W, ill-tempered hawks no match; Dodge Ram 1500

10/20 @ Troy - L, Troy's just too good, Dodge Nitro

10/27 Middle Tennessee Car Wash - W, muts de-pantsed by a Dodge Ram 1500.

11/10 Navy - L, Midshipmen will be a great bowl team this year; no shame, still Dodge Ram 1500.

11/15 @ Arkansas State - L, big win at home for the so-recently-known-as-Indians, back to Dodge Nitro

11/24 Western Kentucky - W, play basketball hilltoppers!

12/1 @ FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL - W, great finish to the year; Dodge Ram 1500.

7-5. Might be an interesting situation if Arky or Troy lose two games. Chance at the Murder City Bowl.

Hard to make a prediction when we dont even know who the QB is going to be? But what the hell, there's no harm in guessing.

9/1 @ Oklahoma- Loss, but we score three TD's. (42-21)

9/8 @ SMU - win, and the second half sees the start of the "God-Father" era in NT sports. Here comes Giovanni Vizza. (38-17)

9/22 Florida Atlantic - win, Vizza throws 4 TD's and Jamario runs for one. (35-14)

9/29 @ Arkansas - Loss, Vizza is good on Offense but he cant play D.. I dont know where Roy Loren is, but I know where he aint? Help us Bron..(38-21)

10/6 @ UL-Laf - win, The spread-O is too much for the Rajun Cajun D. Great fans in that town! Well worth the 9 hour drive. (42-28)

10/13 Louisiana Monroe - win, Brandon Jackson has 200 receiving yards. (ULM comes out in a worse helmet than our old Daffy Eagle helmet) (34-14)

10/20 @ Troy - Loss, close game. Isaac Thomas and Blake Burruss get a sack each. NT kicker Jonathan Ieans misses FG with seconds left. (24-21)

10/27 Middle Tennessee - Win, The MUTS are good, but the God-Father is better. Casey Fitzgerald coming out party, Jamario gets his 100yds. (31-20)

11/10 Navy - loss, but this one goes down to the last play. Navy kicks FG to break the tie (34-31)

11/15 @ Arkansas State - Loss, Ark. State is the most improved team in conference. Vizza still gets the pill in the paint twice. (28-21)

11/24 Western Kentucky - Win, welcome to Division-IA. Jamario 2 TD catches out of the backfield, Jackson has two scores. (45-7)

12/1 @ FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL - win, Playing for the conf. title. (Troy and NT both have 7 wins) (38-10)

12/21 @New Orleans Bowl: North Texas(7-5) vs. SMU(7-5)

Just enough truth to be dangerous!!!...(although I wouldnt put much money on the John Ieans kicking thing????)

GMG!!!

Today I'll be playing the role of the wet blanket...

9/1 @ OU- L

9/8 @ SMU- W

9/22 FLA ATLANTIC-L

9/29 @ ARKANSAS-L

10/6 @ LOUISANA LAFAYETTE-W

10/13 LOUISIANA MONROE-L

10/20 @ TROY-L

10/27 MUTS-L

11/10 NAVY- L

11/15 @ARKY STATE-L

11/24 WESTERN KENTUCKY-W

12/1 @ FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL-W

Ending with a 4-8 record, but hoping they do so much better!

First, let me say that I am really looking forward to the upcoming season. I expect our team to be exciting, disciplined and well set for the future. I have full confidence that 2 years from now we will be back on top of the conference and gaining some national recognition. However, it is going to take a while for things to gel. There will be a lot of players that are used to the old system and some new players that are just too young and inexperienced.

While I think TD will have the team better prepared than Hal Mumme at New Mexico State, there could be some similarities. Mumme went 0-12 his first year with the spread offense at NMS and 4-8 last year, despite leading the nation statistically in some categories.

Based on all the changes taking place, I think a 4-8 or even 3-9 record for the first year would be a pretty good accomplishment.

9/1 @ OU- L

9/8 @ SMU- L (I want this one as bad as the rest of you......but)

9/22 FLA ATLANTIC-L

9/29 @ ARKANSAS-L

10/6 @ LOUISANA LAFAYETTE-W

10/13 LOUISIANA MONROE-L

10/20 @ TROY-L

10/27 MUTS-W

11/10 NAVY- L

11/15 @ARKY STATE-L

11/24 WESTERN KENTUCKY-W

12/1 @ FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL-W

4-8 this season, but look out in 2009.