Mcnabb's Got A Spy

GreenBat

OMG!!

I certainly hope those numbers do not look as much like the toothpaste green in person as they do on my screen.

1. Photo isn't brightness or contrast balanced. There's flash, I'm almost certain of it.

2. The fabric is reflective- you can tell simply by the white and lighter green on that uniform. Geez, chill the F out. This isn't that bad kelly green the cheap t-shirts are made of. This is UA's work and I'm sure they can do whatever green TD asks for.

The all white is a little bland to me. I was hoping for white/white/green, but at least this looks better than the green/white/white away uniforms we had before. The piping looks good, if anything. I was hoping for something that didn't look exactly like what SLC has, but that's a moot point of discussion now. Wish we could see the home uniforms, but whatever.

I also don't think McNabb sent someone for those photos.

Edited by meangreendork

OMG!!

I certainly hope those numbers do not look as much like the toothpaste green in person as they do on my screen.

Oh my.....yes, let us all hope that color is due to the flash. Does that color mean that the home tops will be in that color? You got it right UNTFlyer, that top is EXACTLY like the top that SLC used. I figured they might look similar to SLC's once the helmet design looked almost identical, but gosh, I didn't figure the uniform would be exactly like SLC.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999

Oh my.....yes, let us all hope that color is due to the flash. Does that color mean that the home tops will be in that color?

No, the home green jersey is definitely a better shade of green. It is a trick of the flash that the green numbers on the white jersey look so bad.

Oh my.....yes, let us all hope that color is due to the flash. Does that color mean that the home tops will be in that color? You got it right UNTFlyer, that top is EXACTLY like the top that SLC used. I figured they might look similar to SLC's once the helmet design looked almost identical, but gosh, I didn't figure the uniform would be exactly like SLC.

Aside from the black pants, pride stickers, logo and piping and accent colors, it is the same thing. If you look,the small panels and piping are switched. I was at least hoping for a different uniform template. Yeesh.

Ya you people complaining give me a headache. SLC has good looking unis and now we have good looking unis. Compare them to last years and we look SO much more sharp.

There are people here who complain even when there's nothing to complain about. Complaining is a way of life and the thought of making a positive post makes them shudder :huh:

Edited by MeanGreen61

Ya you people complaining give me a headache. SLC has good looking unis and now we have good looking unis. Compare them to last years and we look SO much more sharp.

My comment above was sarcastic. Should have put sarcasm tags. :D

Yes, the new uniforms look great and I don't care if they do look like SLC's.

There are people here who complain even when there's nothing to complain about. Complaining is a way of life and the thought of making a positive post makes them shudder :huh:

Complaining isn’t all bad.

There were some people on here who thought there was nothing to complain about last year and yet – complaining is one of the reasons we have new coach today.