Kickoff Cookout Schedule Of Events

CHECK IN: Main front lobby of the Athletic Center located @ 1301 S. Bonnie Brae St.

PASS LIST: Your name will be on a pass list, and you will receive a band to be admitted to the event.

PARKING: Shuttles will be available for transportation from the Mean Green Village and Victory Hall.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

7:00 PM: Doors Open

Food Lines Open

7:30 PM: Autograph Session

-Players & Coaches-

8:15 PM: Unveil New Uniform

8:30 PM: Remarks

Dr. Bataille

Rick Villarreal

Todd Dodge

8:45 PM: Pick Up:

Season Tickets

Parking Pass

MGC Gifts

I know that the mini-helmets are one of the season ticket gifts, and as such I'd imagine you get it at the end with your ticket package. However, will the ones for sale be available before the autograph session? I, along with most of the other 600 attendees, would love to get Coach Dodge to sign it and possibly use it for the rest of the team's autos.

I just hope they have this sufficiently staffed. If there are hundreds of fans there.....the doling out of season tickets, parking passes and MGC items, is going to take a considerable crew. Otherwise, people are going to be standing in line(s) forever.

Seems to me, it might make more sense to be doling this stuff out all night (from 7 on)......so that everyone isn't getting in line for their stuff at 8:45.

Edited by Green Means Go!