Zero U Is At It Again

Charlie NT 73

FYI--

I just checked the zero u board, and their topic for today is

"crappy NTSU high school spread offense"

Last week they made fun of Coach Dodge--

I am keeping my cool--did not say nothing.

I know they are just trying to start a rock throwing contest!

The worst of the worst pot shots are yet to come from these

knuckleheads.

FYI--

I just checked the zero u board, and their topic for today is

"crappy NTSU high school spread offense"

Last week they made fun of Coach Dodge--

I am keeping my cool--did not say nothing.

I know they are just trying to start a rock throwing contest!

The worst of the worst pot shots are yet to come from these

knuckleheads.

Just ask them what the salary cap number is for their football team. :lol:

Eh, who cares? How much money are we getting for playing them?

One poster over there said we were "delusional" and implied that playing 0U and Arkansas would leave us crippled for the rest of the season.

Umm, in 2003 we had a very similar first 4 weeks. We opened at 0U, beat Baylor the following week, then lost to Air Force and Arkansas... We won the Belt.

One poster over there said we were "delusional" and implied that playing 0U and Arkansas would leave us crippled for the rest of the season.

We are delusional, but so is every other fan of every other school at the start of the season. SMU is delusional in thinking that this is finally the year they will return to a bowl. OU is delusional in thinking that they will the national championship. A couple guys on this board are delusional (borderline schizophrenic) about who they think will start at QB this year.

Changing the subject, another poster on that OU thread predicts our offense will be shut out. Maybe someone with the ability to create a poll could do so regarding the number of points everyone thinks we'll score and how everyone would feel if we were actually shut out against OU? Personally, I'd be disappointed, but not terribly so, and it wouldn't be all that surprising to me, considering everything will be so new and the quality of the competition will be so high.

The lack of class that is OU.

In '87 we were 1AA. OU was riding the corruption bus that was the Barry Switzer era, the OU STUDENT newspaper ran an article bashing NT/Denton before that years opening kickoff with us. If a bunch of yahoo's want to go on line and write a load of garbage, I'm OK with that. But when journalists (even student journalists) print items like, "The only good thing about Denton is it's the perfect beer stop before you get to Dallas", it truly shows the ignorance that is the University of Oklahoma.

OU SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAT THE HELL OUT OF OU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lack of class that is OU.

In '87 we were 1AA. OU was riding the corruption bus that was the Barry Switzer era, the OU STUDENT newspaper ran an article bashing NT/Denton before that years opening kickoff with us. If a bunch of yahoo's want to go on line and write a load of garbage, I'm OK with that. But when journalists (even student journalists) print items like, "The only good thing about Denton is it's the perfect beer stop before you get to Dallas", it truly shows the ignorance that is the University of Oklahoma.

OU SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAT THE HELL OUT OF OU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, we do have great beer stops