Johnny Quinn

drex

I actually e-mailed him from his facebook site someone posted, and he replied back saying that his agent was looking at all teams, but Quinn said the best chance might be the Bears, Jets, or Jags. Those three teams were the ones that were the most interested before he signed with the Bills.

I would love for him to play for the Bears, the team I was brought up on as a pup, but it would also be cool for him to go to the Jets since they have two of our guys already in Spencer and Kassell.

Johnny as a Jag... ahhhh the possibilities. Jimmy Smith is gone, and we have yet to have someone really step up yet. New O-Cord who has revamped the offense this year to be more "Wide Open" ;)

I am a die-hard Jags fan and would love to see Quinn there! Go to Jacksonville JQ the weather is GREAT!!! Much better than NY or Chicago!

This is a deal that almost says Mark Cuban. What about a DFW team playing out of its stadium in Denton funded and owned by Cuban? THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX- RV!!!!!

I've emailed Cuban about helping the Mean Green and joining this venture just for fun before. He's not as fired up about it as you might think.... but that doesn't mean we can't all email bomb him and plead. Even just making him respond would be fun. We could do a form letter on how we are better than the Cubs.

OR

Maybe RV and the fundraising staff can teach a billionaire who built his fortune on taking risks more about "thinking outside the box" though. Like the time he went with the kelly green plastic cups instead of white ones for the cook out. Or maybe the time he helped facilitate a 10 pizza delivery in under 25 minutes by not letting the ovens cool from the previous orders. I don't know. I'm no expert on box thinking.

Edited by Quoner

200px-A70-15728.jpg\

:ph34r:

It's only okay to hijack Johnny Quinn threads if you you want to have a good old-fashioned early 90s Houston Oilers circle jerk.

I hope Johnny plays for the Oilers.

It's only okay to hijack Johnny Quinn threads if you you want to have a good old-fashioned early 90s Houston Oilers circle jerk.

speaking of circle jerks, did you see Paris Hilton lost her $60M inheritance?

Someone fire an email over to Barron, maybe he'd throw some dough our way. Hilton Stadium? There's got to be plenty of jokes for that one...

Edited by Eagle1855

Hilton Stadium? There's got to be plenty of jokes for that one...

Especially with our Ad Campaign.... It's Wide Open! :D