Advance Alert Thsca All Star Fb Game Will Be Next

OldTimer

Usually this game is on TV. NT has 2 signees participating AJ Penson from Lufkin and WR Sam Dibrell San Antonio Alamo Heights.. Game will be at TCU stadium in Fort Worth starting at 7:30 PM for those who want to attend.

Personally I wish our guys would pass on these all star games and concentrate on working out out at UNT. Injury possibilities, etc. Not sure but thought I read somewere that Texas doesn't allow/want their recruits to play in these games.

Edited by MeanGreen61

Personally I wish our guys would pass on these all star games and concentrate on working out out at UNT. Injury possibilities, etc. Not sure but thought I read somewere that Texas doesn't allow/want their recruits to play in these games.

Texas as more signees than anyone in the game. I think that this is the one all star game that most Texas universities support.

OT....I think we have 3 signees in that game. JJ Johnson, center from Plano West.....along with Dibrell and Penson.

The numbers they'll be wearing for the game:

North Team:

Penson #10 (LB)

Johnson #54 (center)

South Team

Dibrell #82 (WR)

Speaking of all-star games, North Texas DL signee, Jesse DeSoto recovered a fumble as his East team beat the West team in the San Antonio All-Star game on May 19th.

Guest GrayEagleOne

I'm pretty sure that all have been working out at UNT. Coach Dodge said that there was 100% participation. Also, it was reported that Dibrell was attending summer school. Of course, coaches can't make official contact so all that they can do is physical training and tossing the ball around.

How do you explain the 8 UT signees playing in the game?

How do you explain the 8 UT signees playing in the game?

If UT has players in the game, fine. I did think that I had seen something about them having their kids on campus in summer school and not playing in the all star games. FORGIVE ME ISLAND if I may have made an honest mistake ! :blink:

Of any of the all star games this is the one that college coaches dont mind their players playiing in, because its sponsered by the Texas High School Coaches. So if you were to entice your players not to participate in this game it would look like a slap to the face of all the high school coaches.

Edited by GreenN'walinsVet

If UT has players in the game, fine. I did think that I had seen something about them having their kids on campus in summer school and not playing in the all star games. FORGIVE ME ISLAND if I may have made an honest mistake ! :blink:

Didn't mean to sound like I was coming down on you, I was just curious about how you came to that conclusion since I see UT recruits in every all-star game.