S L C University ( U N T )

MeanGreen61

Gee, where are they getting the comparisons to SLC?

my uncle is a big UNT fan and gets on a UNT fansite and he told me a lot of people arent pleased with the whole SLC uniform thing.

Ohh, they're getting them here!

Give me a break... the only similarities is that we have an indistinguishable shade of green and the shell of the helmets are white.

This is being completely overblown! It's just a freak happenstance that SLC and UNT's colors are the same. Add to that Under Armour is the provider of both uniforms and there will be similarities. Also, they said it and I believe them, they looked at a Kelly green helmet and it didn't look good. I wouldn't like a kelly green helmet. There is one other D1 school I can think of with kelly green as it's predominate color and that is Marshall - their helmet is white.

Bottom line, who cares what other schools think? They haven't given us any respect in the past, we've allowed them to dictate our perception for too long and now the easy target it to try and attach us to a high school coach and his former school. Let them talk two years from now when NT is rolling, fans are growing, and we can't find teams to schedule us.

The TRUTH finally comes out.

TODD DODGE WAS BEHIND THE CHANGE IN SHADES OF GREEN

The real negotiations for TD started long before anyone knew. The sticking point had been the agreement on changing the shade of Green to match SLC.

On another positive note – for those who are speculating Dodge’s next step will be to UT…I am not sure that will happen, as the Horns seem stuck on the Burnt Orange