Request To: God "creator Of Heaven And Earth"

NCMeanGreen

Any updates, whatsoever, on the stadium plans would be appreciated Sir! The natives (which includes me) are getting restless.

Thanks in advance!

This post is reserved for God only!!! No responses from GMG posters is appreciated. For those in contact with God, please forward this request to him.

This request is made on behalf on an individual poster (NCMeanGreen) and is not affiliated with or sanctioned by the board administrators of GoMeanGreen.com, it affiliates and/or family members.

To Cooley: Sorry, thought I'd try another approach and double our chances! (Note: Pretty good chance neither will respond to this Board)

Any updates, whatsoever, on the stadium plans would be appreciated Sir! The natives (which includes me) are getting restless.

Thanks in advance!

This post is reserved for God only!!! No responses from GMG posters is appreciated. For those in contact with God, please forward this request to him.

This request is made on behalf on an individual poster (NCMeanGreen) and is not affiliated with or sanctioned by the board administrators of GoMeanGreen.com, it affiliates and/or family members.

To Cooley: Sorry, thought I'd try another approach and double our chances! (Note: Pretty good chance neither will respond to this Board)

God schmod. I'm the decider.

New stadium in 2011, with real fake grass. And an awesome presidential library just down the road in my honor, GW, (God to you).

Go Mean Green!

p.s. Above political joke is in jest, except to the extent it upsets SUE.

p.p.s. MGW = Mean Green Wave, but in light of my avatar, sometimes I take on the role of Mean George W. (Bush)

Edited by MGW