Cfn Sunbelt Preview Up

emmitt01

I really hated this part:

3. North Texas will continue to struggle. The pieces simply aren’t in place for new head coach Todd Dodge to run things the way he’d like. The offense needs receivers, and he doesn’t have any good ones to work with. This will be a more competitive Mean Green team that’ll lose its share of heartbreakers.
Edited by emmitt01

This should be no shocker to any of us. We know how bad DD recruits where for the most part (with the exceptions). Even if TD can get these guys to come in and play the system, he simply doesn't have enough of the position players with the talents they need to run it the way he needs them to. Like I have said and will continue to say, I am happy with the hire, and if this team can win 5 games I will be happy.