Fwst

eulesseagle

2 thoughts,

1. I'm really interested in seeing this uniform:

UNT's new white helmet that features a Kelly green "North Texas" emblem on the side debuted Monday on the cover of the media guide and on the coaches table at media days. The shoulder of a white jersey with a green number trimmed in black is also on the guide's cover, with no players or coaches featured.

Im guessing this will be what the guys are wearing when they take the field in Norman. Could be really sharp.

2. Does anyone else think FIU might surprise a few people? They are picked to finish last due to their 0-12 season and a new coach, but they lost by less than a TD in 5 of their 12 games, including AT Maryland and AT South Florida and lost another by 10. Couple plays go another way, they are close to a .500 team with wins over a couple BCS schools...

Edited by Eagle1855

2 thoughts,

1. I'm really interested in seeing this uniform:

Im guessing this will be what the guys are wearing when they take the field in Norman. Could be really sharp.

2. Does anyone else think FIU might surprise a few people? They are picked to finish last due to their 0-12 season and a new coach, but they lost by less than a TD in 5 of their 12 games, including AT Maryland and AT South Florida and lost another by 10. Couple plays go another way, they are close to a .500 team with wins over a couple BCS schools...

That team is as erratic as their coach.

You got that, Craig?

Oops, I apologize for the flashback. My therapist said I'd have them now and then.

Rick

He didn't "get it" when you were talking to him "face to face", why should he now. People with big egos (and very little insight) tend to never admit that they were wrong.....about anything.

Not that suprised.

Coming off a 3-9 season, new coach...I would expect a lot of predictions to have NT at or near the bottom.

I think a lot of people will be eating crow if NT can score some points (14+) against OU, beat SMU, and score some points (20+?) against Arkansas. First 4 games are going to be very interesting.

Not that suprised.

Coming off a 3-9 season, new coach...I would expect a lot of predictions to have NT at or near the bottom.

I think a lot of people will be eating crow if NT can score some points (14+) against OU, beat SMU, and score some points (20+?) against Arkansas. First 4 games are going to be very interesting.

You know I see the Arkansas game as a tougher match than OU. Granted OU is the first game of the season but the flip side of the coin that says "we will be better due to more reps" works in Arkansas's favor too. With OU they'll be breaking in a new QB, will have zero game film on us and will most likely play a very vanilla gameplan. (I am excited about McFadden meeting Maurice Holman face to face. F him up Mo!)

Fine. Whatever. Never mind the fact we've been green for decades, long before SLC high was even around.

That's what I was going to say... We were green and white before Southlake as a city even extisted!!