Kickoff Cookout

UNTflyer

Guest GrayEagleOne

Does anyone else hope this may an eventful Kickoff? Will the new uniforms be unveiled? Plans for a new stadium announced? The verbal committment of Riley's First Born?

Don't know about the latter but the answer would be know to the first two. If the information is correct you will not see the new uniforms until the Mean Green takes the field against OU. If you mean the date for turning the first dirt for the new stadium, rest assured there will be a special press conference for that event.

Although there may not be any big announcements, I wish to hell that I could be there. I have a committment that I absolutely cannot break.

Although I would like to see both, I expect no stadium announcements or new uniforms at the cookout. I do expect we'll see the first glimpse of the new unis at the NT media day when practice begins. That's when they take the team photos and media interviews players in their jerseys.

---Can't we ban political-type signatures from the board.????..

----They appear on every post the person does and have nothing to do with the topic or football. An anti-Gore one is posted above now --also in every post he is making on every thread on every topic..

Perhaps I should just change mine to:

BUSH approval rating 26%... only 3% better than Nixon ( a GOP-president) when forced from office.

or BUSH approval rating 26% which means 74% disapprove of his performance in office..

or maybe football related -- Bush married a SMU grad., should we really support him?

---This stuff need to stop... All is does is irritate people...

---I have posted a few questionable posts but always in response to another post (like this one) and never part of a signature. On the the NON-SPORTS THREAD I posted about the poor support of education from our state leaders but even it was UNT related partially. (I work in upper-level education and I see what is happening to us and UNT, those working in this field understand and we even lost a large part of our health insurance due to a govenor veto this past session)

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

Disable signatures.

--Would rather you did not do that (they can be rather interesting) ---just somehow ban those that that make political, social statements.

---Banning those would take away some of the fun of the board.... and no I would never change mine to anything similiar to what I threatened to do, it would be hypocritical to complain about them and then do the same. Don't let the actions of a few destroy the fun of the others.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66