Opening College Football Weekend

NT03

I love college football no matter who is playing. There are some other good match ups for the 1st week , so my question , other than the obvious . What opening game you looking forward to the most ?? I'm leaving out a few , can't list them all , so I tried to keep it somewhat regional

Edited by NT03

That MTSU / FAU game has the potential to sort things out in the Sun belt very early on...many people have FAU finishing second in the SBC and ohhhh how I would just love to go to MTSU board after an opening day loss, pretend its a beach and just sit and soak in all of the sun (the sun of course being the crying, bitching and excuses). SPF 132 would be recommended.

Edited by Censored by Laurie

Gotta go with Baylor vs TCU....I'm a fan of TCU and I know quite a few people that have graduated their and currently go there.

The one game thats really making my sports pants going crazy is Sept 8 TCU at Texas....thats going to be a hell of a game I think and would not be surprised if TCU left Austin with a W.

Gotta go with Baylor vs TCU....I'm a fan of TCU and I know quite a few people that have graduated their and currently go there.

The one game thats really making my sports pants going crazy is Sept 8 TCU at Texas....thats going to be a hell of a game I think and would not be surprised if TCU left Austin with a W.

Im a Ft. Worthian and grew up watching TCU and L.T. and can not wait for the TCU/UT game (only picked the FAU/MTSU game for its SBC implications...much rather watch TCU). Patterson knows how to get his team up for big Big 12 games...I wouldn't be surprised to see TCu beat UT and then go lose to Air Force the next weekend.

Tech and SMU, I'm more interested in seeing what we're going to going up against the next week than watching UT and TCU. Plus, my wife's school is TT, so we will be in attendance for that game. I really want to take Emmitt's idea of making and wearing a shirt to that game that says SMU is half way to 0-2.

Baylor vs TCU just because of friends at my office are alumni of both and big fans.

But why can you make a poll? I can not figure it out, and had one a while back I wanted to do but I can no longer figure out how to make a poll. Am I just completely retarded. Well maybe I am special for any PC police out there.