Todd Dodge

MCMLXXX

They also briefly showed Adrian Awasom, from the NY Giants, in Denton shaking the hand of a player or perhaps former player.

And for those who always lament the ADnever discusses numbers with regard to ticket sales/season ticket sales rest assured he still didn't. It was mentioned, however, that Section E is essentially sold out and that seats in sections to either side of E are going quickly. Take that however you like.

Anyone have any idea how many seats are in section E?

And for those who always lament the ADnever discusses numbers with regard to ticket sales/season ticket sales rest assured he still didn't. It was mentioned, however, that Section E is essentially sold out and that seats in sections to either side of E are going quickly. Take that however you like.

Anyone have any idea how many seats are in section E?

The whole west side seats 10,000; section E about ~1500.

Fouts seating:

http://www.meangreensports.com/ViewArticle...p;ATCLID=719104

Not our best moment in college football. :( ... the part where is took us 7 OTs to beat a winless team I mean ...

Maybe not but you know how winning the last game in a 5 or 7 game series is always the toughest game regardless of the what the series looks like? I equate that logic to this game because I think beating a winless team late in the season is really tough because the last thing they would want to do is go through a whole season without a single win.

Oh and btw.....unfortunately we really didnt sport a really good team either so I guess it was two crappy teams battling and gutting it out.

Not our best moment in college football. :( ... the part where is took us 7 OTs to beat a winless team I mean ...

It wasn't bad for our first-ever overtime game. If you have to play one, make it memorable.

Edited by NT80

I cant believe we missed all of those field goals. But worst could not find the end zone during all of those OT drives.

Johnny Quinn made a great grab in end zone to put the game in OT, I was seating right where he caught the ball, once again amazing play.

It kept circulating through my mind that if Dickey didnt pull this one out, his career at UNT was done. But it was so disgracful that even with the win he was shown the door.

I'm going to be in the minority on this one. You want college students to analyze the stats and performance of a game and toss their programs in disgust when we finally win.

I want them to do exactly what they did.

With the dismal Mean Green play in '06 we should be thankful that there were actually enough students there to storm the field. :unsure: