Southlake Housing Development

Who knows...my bet is that there's a great secret organization that just clones out these kinds of folks. They all seem the same, I swear it. I can't really figure out how someone gets into that kind of money without at least a generation or more of at least some money behind them.

...Unless you're a D-1A football coach.

As if there weren't enough rich folks in Southlake?

LINK

What was that I was saying about bidets in fouts? :rolleyes:

136 homes that START at $1,300,000!?!? Where do these people come from, really?

Hmmm? :rolleyes: Nice to know our new Mean Green HFC sorta' resides in that neck of the woods, too, now isn' it? :)

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

We live in Keller...

Southlake is awesome.

A while back, CNN had the top ten expensive zip codes to live in US and Southlake made the list.

I wonder if Dodge lives in SL? He can probably afford it now...

Imagine being R Dodge, I'm sure he is a local celebrity! LOL (And some of us thought we were cool back in the day - Imagine being him)

Most people living there are CEOs, Musicians/Writers, Athletes, Docs, etc.

BTW - Think Southlake is nice, drive through Westlake (Population < 1,000)

Wonder how many Alumni we have living there?

We live in Keller...

Southlake is awesome.

A while back, CNN had the top ten expensive zip codes to live in US and Southlake made the list.

I wonder if Dodge lives in SL? He can probably afford it now...

Imagine being R Dodge, I'm sure he is a local celebrity! LOL (And some of us thought we were cool back in the day - Imagine being him)

Most people living there are CEOs, Musicians/Writers, Athletes, Docs, etc.

BTW - Think Southlake is nice, drive through Westlake (Population < 1,000)

Wonder how many Alumni we have living there?

And don't forget about Northlake...or they'll give you a speeding ticket...bastards.

Working for the City of Southlake Parks and Rec department has really opened my eyes to just how lavish a life some people live. Obviously, no one that works for the city lives in the city. However, some of the participants we've had in our programs include Nate Newton's kids, Drew Bledsoe's kids (one's a lefty!), Ray Crockett's kids (ever seen complex formations and defensive packages in 8 and under flag football?), Babe Laufenburg's kids, Tony Tolbert's kids, etc, etc, etc. It's crazy, lots of little athletes running around.