With Mg/dodge Ball Fb On Way....best Places To

I know the obvious (forever) answer is Voertmans and the University Book Store....................but what other retail outlets in DFW, Houston/Galveston, San Antonio, El Paso, Longview/Marshall, Lubbock/Amarillo, Waco and so on?

How about the Love's near many of your interstates closest to where you live? Is your's carring UNT caps? Hellsbells! I 've seen Love's carry caps from 1-AA schools and once in a blue moon UNT.

Also, are there cell phone ringtones of the UNT Fight Song? If so.................what link?

To www.GoMeanGreen.com Administrators: Will the lower case letter problems in this forum's subject lines ever be solved? Hopefully...........AND.............. Thanks for all the other super things you do for all our NT Exes/MG fans ability to communicate and express our feelings and opinions about a big passion for 99,9% of those on this board (when we really had no forum to do such before).

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

As far as ringtones I have got mine through cingular. www.cingular.com

They have 4 versions fight songs and the Alma Mater. They also have 6 different graphis with the new logo's.

Hey "The Jason" thanks for that info. I have a Cingular phone, too. B)

BTW, does anyone know why it seems every "Tom, Dick and Harry" school gets their sports caps at all these interstate Love's stores and we seem to never have ours in their cap bins? I have seen UNT caps but when they are sold out, the don't get re-stocked. To Merchandisers or Buyers: Uh...........duh? :rolleyes:

If your phone can play an MP3 as a ringtone and you can download off your computer to your phone (i.e. USB cable, Motorola Phone Tools, etc...) you could just download the fight song MP3 from here and not have to pay for it... I did this and it sounds great!

I would love a UNT canopy as well. If anyone knows where to get them let me know. The closest I have come is a green one from Walmart (link), almost the right color.