5 Utep Players Arrested

OldTimer

Five UTEP players arrested

Five current UTEP football players and one who no longer is with the team were arrested early Sunday during a fight outside of a Downtown nightclub, El Paso police said Monday. El Paso police spokesman Officer Chris Mears said police responded at about 2:30 a.m. to reports of a fight by Club Blu in the 200 block of South El Paso Street.

You sound like my mom. <_<

Or me talking to my son. :D

There is a lot of truth in this.... Notice when most of these NFL trouble-makers are getting in trouble. Even in most major cities in Europe and America, the subways shut down about 1:00 AM. Anyone who wants to party after that time needs to stay at home and/or with very good friends at their homes.

This is one problem that I hope Dodge takes control of at North Texas. It is the one thing that has ever made me consider dropping MGC membership and season tickets. I expect Dodge to take a hardline on arrests and convictions for criminal activity.