Arkansas State Tied With L S U For #6

ASU had five arrested in a single incident related to a frat party and they were all acquitted.

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good joke.

What a low-life jab at Lance Armstrong, tying him in with Doping(the act of)? He's never tested positive even though he was probably tested more than any other human being on the planet during a 7 year span. And instead of sitting back and riding the good life of wealth and anonymity into retirement he's dedicated his life to help others suffering from disease?

I'll never understand it?

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

What a low-life jab at Lance Armstrong, tying him in with Doping(the act of)? He's never tested positive even though he was probably tested more than any other human being on the planet during a 7 year span. And instead of sitting back and riding the good life of wealth and anonymity into retirement he's dedicated his life to help others suffering from disease?

Rick

Yeah, and I guess the jealous athletes of the world will also say that he was doped up at the age of 14 when he was blowing away 25 year olds in triathlons. Ridiculous.

Rick

NO "probably" about it. Until his retirement he WAS THE MOST TESTED athlete. What is sad is even now there are still people trying to tarnish his reputation and still trying to tear him down. There was another book released (in French language only...again) claiming Armstrong's doping. The Floyd Landis "trial" was as much trying to find Landis guilty as it was to get people to testify against Armstrong.

Must...resist...rant...on...cleaning...up...cycling. Must...resist...before...being...giged...for...being...off...topic....

Too late!

:offtopic: