How Many Rows At Fouts?

kj86

My seats are in the lower part of Section E but I've been researching lunar type telescopes that would greatly enhance game viewing at Fouts this year. This Celestron 11 Inch CPC Schmidt-Cassegrain with StarBright XLT Coatings is one model that I'm considering.

celestron-11-cpc_px300.jpg

My seats are in the lower part of Section E but I've been researching lunar type telescopes that would greatly enhance game viewing at Fouts this year. This Celestron 11 Inch CPC Schmidt-Cassegrain with StarBright XLT Coatings is one model that I'm considering.

celestron-11-cpc_px300.jpg

How would that thing look painted in Kelly Green?????

A SWAG on the number of rows would be 50. As for the seatbacks, they are not permanent. They only appear where a season ticket holder has ponied up $25 per seat for the season. You can have one at any location, even the endzone I suppose, if that is where your season tickets are.

A SWAG on the number of rows would be 50. As for the seatbacks, they are not permanent. They only appear where a season ticket holder has ponied up $25 per seat for the season. You can have one at any location, even the endzone I suppose, if that is where your season tickets are.

I not talking about the temporary seatbacks. I'm referring to the permanent seats with armrests in the top 4 or 5 rows of sections D, E and F.

I not talking about the temporary seatbacks. I'm referring to the permanent seats with armrests in the top 4 or 5 rows of sections D, E and F.

Section D is the only section that has those permanent seats. I'm thinking like rows 42-50? but the ticket office will know for sure. Also, seems like I saw they were going to start charging extra for those seats (like for a permanent seat cushion).

Section D is the only section that has those permanent seats. I'm thinking like rows 42-50? but the ticket office will know for sure. Also, seems like I saw they were going to start charging extra for those seats (like for a permanent seat cushion).

Per page 6 of the Fan Guide the chairbacks are on rows 36-42 and will require a $30 per seat fee.

GO MEAN GREEN!!

I used to sit in the full seats but found I liked it better sitting on the bleachers so I could strech out and take a little nap and not have to watch the draw play on 3rd and 45. This year there won't be enough room to spread out and I won't have to watch as many 3rd down plays...I should look into better seats :D

DUHH. I have been a season ticket holder for years and never realized that there were ANY permanent seatbacks. Being prone to nosebleed, I usually seek lower altitude and employ my 8 X 25s. Also, there is a chance I overlooked them because of persistent Shiner fog.

Guest GrayEagleOne

DUHH. I have been a season ticket holder for years and never realized that there were ANY permanent seatbacks. Being prone to nosebleed, I usually seek lower altitude and employ my 8 X 25s. Also, there is a chance I overlooked them because of persistent Shiner fog.

Okay, I see one of my problems....I'm not sitting low enough. I'm on Row 36 with only 7 x 35 binoculars. I can see the players bench and the (south) west half of the field. I'll have to look into getting a telescope like Deep's.