Riley Vs. Giovanni

Dodge2007

Nepotism vs. the Mafia

Talent vs. Talent

Champion vs. Champion

Connection vs. being Connected

Dodge Hemi vs. Ferrari

Made in America vs. Made in Italy

SLC vs. Alamo Heights (suburbia vs. suburbia)

Does anyone really think that Riley won't be hand the keys to the Mean Green machine in one year or two?

The Italian Stallion will have to beat all odds to win this job. If he can, we'll have something very speical.

Nepotism vs. the Mafia

Talent vs. Talent

Champion vs. Champion

Connection vs. being Connected

Dodge Hemi vs. Ferrari

Made in America vs. Made in Italy

SLC vs. Alamo Heights (suburbia vs. suburbia)

Does anyone really think that Riley won't be hand the keys to the Mean Green machine in one year or two?

The Italian Stallion will have to beat all odds to win this job. If he can, we'll have something very speical.

Why don't we get thru '07 before we let speculation run wild for '08. :rolleyes:

Who am I?

The last time North Texans experienced so much euphoria over a QB signing was when I was the Class 5A Player of the Year and had just lead my team to the 5A Texas State High School Football Championship for Flower Mound Marcus. I was a much bigger QB with equal or better stats (touchdown & passing yards). I signed with NT vowing to prove the other major D1's wrong.

Who am I?

The last time North Texans experienced so much euphoria over a QB signing was when I was the Class 5A Player of the Year and had just lead my team to the 5A Texas State High School Football Championship for Flower Mound Marcus. I was a much bigger QB with equal or better stats (touchdown & passing yards). I signed with NT vowing to prove the other major D1's wrong.

Spencer Stack

Rick

I believe the topic a year ago was "how did Peter Frampton sell so many records?"

I thought we were discussing how SMU invented rectal cancer, terrorism, crucifixtion, and the boy band music genre and how much beating them would change the program.

Who am I?

I a Major D I recruit, but not at QB. I came to NT and beat out two quarterbacks, who led their HS teams to state championships. I was a much a good South Texas HS QB with good stats (touchdown & passing yards). I signed with NT vowing to prove the other major D1's wrong. I did, leaving the school as the all-time completion percentage leader.

Who am I?

I a Major D I recruit, but not at QB. I came to NT and beat out two quarterbacks, who led their HS teams to state championships. I was a much a good South Texas HS QB with good stats (touchdown & passing yards). I signed with NT vowing to prove the other major D1's wrong. I did, leaving the school as the all-time completion percentage leader.

Scott Hall?