Riley Dodge To Nt

NTPhiKap99

Our WRs absolutely love Vizza. It's night and day from anything they've seen. Unless he gets hurt or somehow forgets how to throw a football, it's all him.

I agree Meager may be penciled in right now but once Vizza steps on campus it's his job to lose if the competition is even close you've gotta think Dodge will go with his guy. He's a proven winner appears to be more talented and knows the spread offense I think that upside does give him an edge over Meagers experience in the DD system.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it affects Meager. If Meager is outplayed by Vizza this season then he NEVER sees the field at quarterback.

I've got an idea. Maybe we should move him to WR or DB since it is clear from my wild stab in the dark guesses that he has no future at QB. <_<

Here's a novel idea. Let's let the coaching staff decide where everybody plays. I think Danny would be a helluva receiver and Woody would make a great RB or WR. I think Phillips is just a QB, but I could be wrong, Todge might have plans for him as a DE. I think Tune could be a WR or DB. All of this is just my opinion. Let's let the COACHES, who get paid to make the decision, decide!!!

Here's a novel idea. Let's let the coaching staff decide where everybody plays. I think Danny would be a helluva receiver and Woody would make a great RB or WR. I think Phillips is just a QB, but I could be wrong, Todge might have plans for him as a DE. I think Tune could be a WR or DB. All of this is just my opinion. Let's let the COACHES, who get paid to make the decision, decide!!!

I'm glad you agree with my sarcastic post.

It's hard to remember we have a qualified coaching staff now to make these decisions for us I'm still used to having to question everything DD did.

I think it affects Meager. If Meager is outplayed by Vizza this season then he NEVER sees the field at quarterback.

I've got an idea. Maybe we should move him to WR or DB since it is clear from my wild stab in the dark guesses that he has no future at QB. <_<

That's probably what some folks said about Andrew Smith after Hall entrenched himself as the starter. One pectoral tear later, its the Andrew Smith show. Whoever doesn't start isn't a bad Qb, they are the backup quarterback and should be ready at all times.

Everyone here keeps talking about how Riley is undersized. He is around 6'0 and is STILL ONLY A SENIOR IN H.S., 17 YRS OLD, HE WILL GROW MORE! And for his weight I don't think thats much of a problem, look at reasons above.

I had noticed a picture of him at one of the 7 on 7 tourneys from a previous post a few weeks ago. He looked absolutely ripped. Someone should pull that up and post the pic. The kid looks yoked in it!

Ask and you shall receive: SLC vs WF and SLC vs Stephenville

I like the name for TD Todge as I had seen previously on here so I now introduce Rodge.

Rodge looks pretty jacked to me, especially for a QB. By the time Rodge gets here he will be 6'1 190, couple that with 4.5 speed.

When I see Rodge, I think of the 80s sitcom "What's Happening"

whatshap90.jpg

Hey, Hey, Hey

Guest GrayEagleOne

Agreed. And whose to say Riley will not follow Cantu to Oregon? :ph34r:

Boy, you really are playing the devil's advocate.

The answer is....he'd upchuck several times a game just javing to look at those Oregon uniforms.