Woody Wilson, Position Change?

Dodge2007

Do you mean Randle El?

Either way, I agree with your assessment. Im not sure what anyone has seen out of Meager in the last couple years that makes them think he's going to magically turn awesome this year. Dodge is a QB guy... I feel good having him evaluating the QBs.

I'd love to have a guy like Wilson run the offense. His athleticism is a huge asset. That being said, my money's still on Vizza to be the starter.

I meant Kordell...but Randle El is similar. I think it's Meager's friends and family coming on here to say he's going to be the best number 7 since Elway. The Daniel Meager I've seen trips over his own feet, misses 3 yard out routes and while there is potential there, overall he seems to lack confidence.

I meant Kordell...but Randle El is similar. I think it's Meager's friends and family coming on here to say he's going to be the best number 7 since Elway. The Daniel Meager I've seen trips over his own feet, misses 3 yard out routes and while there is potential there, overall he seems to lack confidence.

Some non-football athletes have told me he has a big time ego.

WW needs to be on the field, somwhere. Where that is who knows but he's too fast(see the SMU game last year for reference) not to be getting the ball in his hands. I simply cannot see him sitting on the sidelines waiting his turn at QB? My fear is that if he does not have the attitude with TD that(I'll play where ever you need me most) be that QB, DB or WR or wherever, that he will end up on the sidelines regardless, wasting away that vauluable talent of speed.

Non of us can truly give a fair oppinion on any of our QB's based on the past two years. All of them, especially DM were running for their lives and were learning how to play QB at this level on their own. RF was too busy doing other things besides coaching football. And if you attended any of the practices you saw his idea of coaching how to play the QB position was cussing and criticising in a demeaning way with very little instruction on how to correct the problems.

It won't surprise me one bit who ends up starting but if DM can get that playing confidence back that he showed against LSU two years ago I think he will have the advantage for sure.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick