Gomeangreen.com

--- The President ( and friends) hates the media also. They don't like things said that they don't agree with or that they don't want publicized or their actions criticized. Good ol" Nixon was trying to even have the FCC pull the broadcasting licenses of various stations that was reporting stories about Watergate. Not everything said in the media or here is accurate but we have a right to say them.

--- This a good idea but someone needs to set up an account somehow with a couple of names or so on it to control the funds or accept pledges..

Thank goodness someone finally pulled politics into this thread. It had really gone on long enough without a good jab along "Party" lines. :P

I'd be in for some cash.....at least $25. Hopefully more.

Thank goodness someone finally pulled politics into this thread. It had really gone on long enough without a good jab along "Party" lines. :P

I'd be in for some cash.....at least $25. Hopefully more.

While we're at it, what religion or race haven't we made unfair characterizations and dangerous assumptions about lately?

I think this idea will never happen because of filthy Inuit Indians. Discuss.