I've got Cavs in 7. Tough battle but King James takes his first step to fill the shoes Jordan left.

If he wins a title this young , he will exceed Jordan's shoes. I can't believe anyone would EVER be greater than MJ. Not saying when it's all said and done than Lebron will be better , but it is possible and he is on that track.

If he wins a title this young , he will exceed Jordan's shoes. I can't believe anyone would EVER be greater than MJ. Not saying when it's all said and done than Lebron will be better , but it is possible and he is on that track.

I think we saw the emergence of the next Jordan in game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals. The real question is: Can he do it game in and game out? LeBron's team helps him out defensively, but does he have enough of a supporting cast to defeat the Spurs? I say yes.

I can't believe more teams haven't figured out how to defend Duncan. Utah started to figure it out, then quit. Double him immediately. Don't let him make his move to the basket. Once he makes his move, your toast, but he takes forever to make a decision. If you pressure him, he'll dish it out, or lose control of the ball. The SA guards are very good and they CAN beat you, but Duncan is a superstar and he WILL beat you if you let him.

Here's my prediction. Cleveland takes game one close. SA rolls in game two. Game three, Bowen takes a cheap shot at LeBron, get's tossed and suspended for a game (he should be kicked out of the league). SA goes on to win game three, but Cleveland takes the next two at home and finishes them off in game 6 at SA.

Then again, I thought this was Phoenix's year. And I'm a Mav's fan. Too bad Avery got OUTCOACHED against Don Nelson, or we would have had a real Western Conference Finals. It didn't help that Dirk folded in the last game.

Remember when the Spurs were the class of the NBA? Those days are long gone!

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!

ANYONE BUT THE "THUGS", I MEAN "SPURS".

Who Cares???? It's pro basketball after all....the most overpaid and biggest cry-babies in the world of sports.....I'll take the Spurs in 6, but won't watch a game. Bring on Mean Green basketball and football....

Some of you underestimate the Spurs. I hoped that Clevland would make it past Detroit, b/c Detroit was probably the better team and would give San Antonio more trouble. With the one-man show of Lebron, Spurs will know how to handle him and the rest of the Cavs. The Spur's play-off tested veterans will spank the Cavs.

Some of you underestimate the Spurs. I hoped that Clevland would make it past Detroit, b/c Detroit was probably the better team and would give San Antonio more trouble. With the one-man show of Lebron, Spurs will know how to handle him and the rest of the Cavs. The Spur's play-off tested veterans will spank the Cavs.

Not arguing, but I wanted to say that the whole "one-man-show" statement is a little watered down after the Boobie show in Game 6.

Not arguing, but I wanted to say that the whole "one-man-show" statement is a little watered down after the Boobie show in Game 6.

Maybe... they may have one good "team" game here and there... but in my eyes, they are a 1-man show... a show the Spurs are going to shut down :D

Edited by chrisfisher

Maybe... they may have one good "team" game here and there... but in my eyes, they are a 1-man show... a show the Spurs are going to shut down :D

That may be true. But that one man is incredible! I really think he makes a statement in game one and Cleveland squeaks out a win. If that happens, anything goes. I really think we're now seeing a the SUPERSTAR on a big stage.

Thread hijack ahead.

My wife and her family are GIANT Spurs fans. I'm a Mavs fan, so imagine my hell oh these last few weeks. Add this to the equation. My wife is very pregnant with our first child and due to pop around game one of the playoffs. I'll be saying, "Push!", she'll be saying, "Rebound!"

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!!!!!

Who knew Chrisfisher was a Hispanic name?

Detroit would have lost a series to just about every team in the West...they suck.

• Downvote 1

Thread hijack ahead.

My wife and her family are GIANT Spurs fans. I'm a Mavs fan, so imagine my hell oh these last few weeks. Add this to the equation. My wife is very pregnant with our first child and due to pop around game one of the playoffs. I'll be saying, "Push!", she'll be saying, "Rebound!"

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!!!!!

Damn hippies...always reproducing. :D

Who knew Chrisfisher was a Hispanic name?

Detroit would have lost a series to just about every team in the West...they suck.

OK. I'll bite. Why is Chrisfisher a Hispanic name?

Edited by chrisfisher