Best , If Any Potential Nfl Draft Pick

NT03

Who is the best potential NFL draft pick on current roster , including incoming freshman to be drafted ?

I would say JMO if it weren't for a below average line and injuries over the past 2 seasons. Add in the fact that Cam Mo will steal some of the spotlight this year. So barring a 2000+ yd season , JMO will be a FA training camp invitee somewhere.

My vote goes to Eddrick Gilmore he has the size (6'5) and potential to grow. Second vote would go to WR Sam Roberson , even tho Ive never seen him play he has the size & speed the the scouts look for. Third vote would go to Cam Mo , based solely on some websites as a 4* JC recruit , that has to count for something :D

Edited by NT03

Who is the best potential NFL draft pick on current roster , including incoming freshman to be drafted ?

I would say JMO if it weren't for a below average line and injuries over the past 2 seasons. Add in the fact that Cam Mo will steal some of the spotlight this year. So barring a 2000+ yd season , JMO will be a FA training camp invitee somewhere.

My vote goes to Eddrick Gilmore he has the size (6'5) and potential to grow. Second vote would go to WR Sam Roberson , even tho Ive never seen him play he has the size & speed the the scouts look for. Third vote would go to Cam Mo , based solely on some websites as a 4* JC recruit , that has to count for something :D

No doubt on this one... Gary Oubre.

Pro scouts follow a player who can do it all, and the "Ooob-ster" simply does that! He plays special teams, Cover-corner, and kick returner with relative ease. He may be a bit undersized, but that doesnt hide his big-time talent. Also consider his side-line activities that often go un-noticed by common sports fans... Team-mate commentation and analysis, referree critiques, and let's not forget the ever popular spontaneous UFC demonstrations. No question, sixth round.. Cincinatti Bengals!...hehe

(On a serious note, there is a rumor that Gary Oubre has come back to this team with a better attitude and a team-first mentality. Some say that is a direct result of the hiring of Todd Dodge, and others say Gary is just a better person now. I dont know much about this young man, other than what I've seen for myself at practices, and most of that was bad. However, if the rumors are true, and this kid is really seeking a new start after the days of Darrell Dickey's "us against them" mentality?, I say welcome back Gary... everyone deserves a second chance)

No doubt on this one... Gary Oubre.

Pro scouts follow a player who can do it all, and the "Ooob-ster" simply does that! He plays special teams, Cover-corner, and kick returner with relative ease. He may be a bit undersized, but that doesnt hide his big-time talent. Also consider his side-line activities that often go un-noticed by common sports fans... Team-mate commentation and analysis, referree critiques, and let's not forget the ever popular spontaneous UFC demonstrations. No question, sixth round.. Cincinatti Bengals!...hehe

(On a serious note, there is a rumor that Gary Oubre has come back to this team with a better attitude and a team-first mentality. Some say that is a direct result of the hiring of Todd Dodge, and others say Gary is just a better person now. I dont know much about this young man, other than what I've seen for myself at practices, and most of that was bad. However, if the rumors are true, and this kid is really seeking a new start after the days of Darrell Dickey's "us against them" mentality?, I say welcome back Gary... everyone deserves a second chance)

If he gets arrested this year, he is a lock to be drafted by the Ickey Shuffle Bengals!