Ok State Coming To Denton

mgsteve

You're correct, Brandon Rodgers isn't famous, but most college kids know who he is. I said him, because American Idol is popular and the Athletic department could probably get him Cheaper than Nora Jones, which believe it or not plays a big factor in the halftime or post-game entertainment.

I don't care what they do. But they need to get off their asses and do something.

You're correct, Brandon Rodgers isn't famous, but most college kids know who he is. I said him, because American Idol is popular and the Athletic department could probably get him Cheaper than Nora Jones, which believe it or not plays a big factor in the halftime or post-game entertainment.

I don't care what they do. But they need to get off their asses and do something.

The "halftime entertainment" factor may help in getting the wives or girlfriends to the games, but most non-regulars will come because of the opponent we play. Even loyal season ticket holders that don't make all games will circle the OSU game to see vs. a Belhaven to perhaps skip. It's all about the "O" ! B)

Edited by NT80

Even though I live in Denton....I wish we would start our games at 7:30 (instead of 7). That would make it so much easier for Metroplex fans to attend weekday games (such as the OSU game).

The downside of such a change would be the loss of attendance by families since the games would end too late on school nights.