Who cares????? Pro basketball is a joke!!!!! Bring on the college game! Don't care...the entire season is a joke....Won't even watch the finals...well, maybe when it gets down to a game that actually means something...like watching the Texas Rangers...UGH! It's OVER! Just thought I'd give you Pro Basketball folks something to yell about...Ha! :-)

Remember when the Spurs were the class of the NBA? Those days are LONG gone! Now Pop sends Horry, "Dirty Bowen" or some other garbage bench player in to intentionally injur a star player on the opposing team. Oh, sorry Spurs fans, Pop wouldn't do that. He tells P.J. Carlisimo to tell Bowen to take cheap shots.

If Cleveland gets into the finals, which garbage player for the Spurs will try and take out LeBron James? Odds on favorite is Bowen. but I think Pop will go a different route and have Oberto succer punch Daniel Gibson, which will cause James to get in a fight and get tossed and suspended for another game, thereby insuring a Spurs championship. The Spurs should change their name to Thugs. I have a wonderful graphic of the Spurs logo changed to "Thugs". I'll figure out how to post it later.

Anyone want to take a shot a rephotoshopping that logo: Here it is

To make this post NT related, one of the things I really like about coach Dodge is the importance of carrying yourself with pride and dignity. Play hard, but fair.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!

GO ANYONE BUT SAN ANTONIO !!!!!!!!!

Remember when the Spurs were the class of the NBA? Those days are LONG gone! Now Pop sends Horry, "Dirty Bowen" or some other garbage bench player in to intentionally injur a star player on the opposing team. Oh, sorry Spurs fans, Pop wouldn't do that. He tells P.J. Carlisimo to tell Bowen to take cheap shots.

If Cleveland gets into the finals, which garbage player for the Spurs will try and take out LeBron James? Odds on favorite is Bowen. but I think Pop will go a different route and have Oberto succer punch Daniel Gibson, which will cause James to get in a fight and get tossed and suspended for another game, thereby insuring a Spurs championship. The Spurs should change their name to Thugs. I have a wonderful graphic of the Spurs logo changed to "Thugs". I'll figure out how to post it later.

Anyone want to take a shot a rephotoshopping that logo: Here it is

To make this post NT related, one of the things I really like about coach Dodge is the importance of carrying yourself with pride and dignity. Play hard, but fair.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!

GO ANYONE BUT SAN ANTONIO !!!!!!!!!

You are full of $h!+ if you think the Spurs are a dirty team. Do they play phyisical, in your face defense? YES, and they do it better than anyone else in the NBA. Amare Stodamire is a dirtier player than either Horry or Bowen.

You are an idiot if you think Pop would tell one of his players to hurt someone. And you are clueless about the NBA if you think a Spurs player would of take an order from a Spurs coach or fellow teammate to injure an opposing player, be it James, Gibson or whoever.

You must be a Mavs fan or a whiny ass bitch fan of the Suns. If you're a Mavs fan, tell your team to grow some balls and beat teams they are supposed to beat. If you're a Suns fan, remember to win a series you have to win 4 games, not 1. The Suns had home court and lost two of the three game in Phoenix. The two Suns who were suspended should have known the rules when Nash was fouled by Horry. Nash by the way should receive an Oscar nomination for his flop.

Eagle D, don't hate the players, hate the game and the rules. But before you attack the best team in the NBA over the last Decade (4 finals appearance in 9 years, three titles), you need to get your FACTS in order.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!

GO SAN ANTONIO !!!!!!!!!

Wow... this stupid argument made my day...

Greenbat... to say amare is dirtier than bowen is the best thing in your little rant... Bowen has a proven track record of slapping, stepping under people, etc etc etc. Amare isn't the cleanest player...but to say he is worse than amare is damn ridiculous.

But I am just a whiny ass bitch Mavs fan...i dont know shit

Wow... this stupid argument made my day...

Greenbat... to say amare is dirtier than bowen is the best thing in your little rant... Bowen has a proven track record of slapping, stepping under people, etc etc etc. Amare isn't the cleanest player...but to say he is worse than amare is damn ridiculous.

But I am just a whiny ass bitch Mavs fan...i dont know shit

Bowen has a proven track record of being one of the BEST DEFENSIVE players in the league. I'm guessing you meant "Amare isn't the cleanest player...but to say he is worse than Bowen is damn ridiculous." I disagree, Bowen is a pest, Amare fouls people hard all the time, when he gets beat.

I did not call Mav fans whiny ass bitches, I saved that for Sun fans, but you're right...you don't know shit!!

Ouch... you got me... I need to proofread my response...

Bowen is one of the better defenders i give you that, but you can't say I am wrong about his altercations that have happened over the years. He has a continual problem with sticking his foot under people on their way down and never gets called for it. The knee to the nuts of Steve Nash, while it looked alittle dirty, if someone has played guard they know thats a normal move to get space. Nash's junk was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Go to yutube and search Bruce Bowen plus Vince Carter. Thats one of my favorites as well as the attempted kick/step to the back of Amare during this year's playoffs. As far as Amare fouling hard when he gets beat... I honestly don't watch many Suns games as I am not a fan of their style of basketball. The Mavs finally got past that crap these last few years only to have it bite them in the ass this season. Can you give me a few examples of his hard fouls? Depending on the situation I can understand a hard foul if you get beat. If I was forced to cover Shaq or Duncan and they beat me... I would not only foul out six possessions into the game but I would lay as hard a foul on them as i could without injury. Bowen plays dirty old school defense. The new PC NBA doesn't like it.

In reference to the suspensions in that series, that rule needs to change. Yes Nash flopped to an extent, but Horry's little shoulder check was bush league. Neither player (Amare or Diaw) got involved in the altercation. Bad Example but If we are all hanging around watching something and one of you guys punch JayDub (I would laugh) I am going to run up to see fi he is ok. Now if I run up and knock the hell outaa someone thats a different story. The rule needs some sort of guideline. It leaves the administration of the NBA too much gray area to affect the outcome of series. Not saying the Suns would have won as as sick as it makes me feel, once the Mavs lost out my gut was that the Spurs would walk to the trophy...

Also, whats your take, if you saw it, on the McDyess foul on Varejo the other night in the DET/CLE series?

I didn't proofread this one either solely because I don't care...but I think that I did ok. haha :D

Edited by UNT_92_Fan