Possible Nt Bb Prospect Midland Cc 6-9 Post ?

I put a post about a potential basketball prospect in the RECRUITING forum. Please keep the discussion about that prospect in the recruiting forum.

Great idea...then only the "special" mean green supporters can keep up with recruits. I really love that Harry won't let student fans get involved in the recruiting forum.

Great idea...then only the "special" mean green supporters can keep up with recruits. I really love that Harry won't let student fans get involved in the recruiting forum.

I think you're very special.

Have you asked?

I think you're very special.

Have you asked?

hehe...I feel special now... ya, I did ask. He said he'd consider it, but I never heard back and the recruiting forum never showed up in as an option for to log into. I just assumed he decided against it.

Chris you have access now.

Hi Harry - Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. I apologize for the way I went about it though. I made the comment in an off-the-cuff way, not really thinking about it and it gained traction with other poster replies. I should have just emailed you and asked again about that recruiting forum. Thanks again. I am very proud to be part of this Mean Green family.

Edited by chrisfisher