Season Football Tickets

KRAM1

Just wondering...any news on how season ticket sales are going so far? I imagine the ticket office doesn't want to give out actual numbers as yet, but all previous ticket holders have had to respond regarding renewals to keep their current seats and new season tickets have been sold. Just wondering how e are doing. If not actual numbers can we get any idea of any percentage incresae...such as...."season ticket sales are 20% ahead of last year's pace at this time"...anything available or know about that? With over 5000 at the Spring Game (YIPPEE!) I would hope that season tickets are selling "briskly"...anyone know anything?

GO MEAN GREEN....BEAT ZERO U..... BEAT NAVY ... BEAT SMU ...Heck...BEAT EVERYBODY!!!!!

Upon looking at the season ticket link (below) I noticed that the Mean Green Package ($1000 donation to MGC) is already Sold Out? How can this be? Wouldn't you make more room for those big donors if this is true?

http://admin.xosn.com//pdf7/74165.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=1800

I believe that is the package that includes basketball floor seats. That is why there is a limited number that can be sold.

I believe that is the package that includes basketball floor seats. That is why there is a limited number that can be sold.

Well, then we just need a bigger floor! Most of those must be corporate donors because I doubt I've ever seen those floor seats even half full of real people.

Guest GrayEagleOne

That package is for 2 football season tickets, 2 men's basketball season tickets and 2 women's basketball season tickets. I thought that the football might entitle you to a seat in the two suites on either side of the pressbox plus two floor seats for both men's and women's basketball.