Interesting Cite

MCMLXXX

---The WAC lovers need to click on that one and see how far-flung that thing is and how far away most of the teams are (from North Texas), plus Hawaii is not even shown.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

I'm in Friedrichshafen, Germany right now. I find Step 41 in the trip rout quite amusing.

Google Map to North Texas game

The really amazing thing is they give an estimated time for the whole trip: "about 30 days 14 hours"

So I guess they figure it takes a month to swim the Atlantic. Or does it just take thirty days for the body to wash up on shore in Boston?

---The WAC lovers need to click on that one and see how far-flung that thing is and how far away most of the teams are (from North Texas), plus Hawaii is not even shown.

If you hit the left arrow on top you will ultimately get to Hawaii. If you look at the MWC you can see that the schools are much closer to us than the WAC.