Which Ooc Game Are Looking Forward To The Most

NT03

I am looking forward to the NAVY game! I will have out of town NT fans coming in

and some local friends going also. I am a NAVY vet, but, my team is the MEAN GREEN!

This game will be a big event, big time college football! Early fall season, nip in the air-WOW!

Tailgating, sell out crowd, the Mean Green will be ROLLING! Man I am going crazy now!

This game will be GREATNESS!

As far as the $muts/phonies-I will go to this game also- but it will not be the same as the NAVY

game. I respect the Mid-Shipmen and the Naval Academy!

I will enjoy seeing Dodge Ball hammering the phonies!

Why give SMU the satisfaction of thinking we feel they are our biggest game of the season?? I refuse to contribute to their arrogance. I'll be at the SMU game but I'm really looking forward to the OU and Arkansas games more because of the awesome atmosphere in which those games will be played. The Navy game should also have a great atmosphere and it's a bonus because it's a home game.

SMU should be nothing more than our second consecutive victory against a sub-par, mid-major CUSA program. In fact, I don't really know why we're playing them, it's a lose-lose situation for us...if we beat them, we're just doing what's expected of us and if we lose to them, we're losing to one of the worst teams in DI-A football! :ph34r: