Funny Question...

Guest GrayEagleOne

The only free North Texas t-shirts that I have, or can remember, came from basketball. Both were given under Trilli. One is a March Madness t and the other says 'Pack the Pit'.

It would be unprecedented but it could happen. There seems to be several firsts occuring since Coach Dodge came to town.

I have at least 5 or 6 free North Texas shirts that I've gotten throughout the past few years.

- Mean Green Tailg8er license plate shirt

- Black battle flag "see you at the game" shirt

- Kelly green CW33 with black SOW on the back

- About 3 homecoming shirts

- One that says "embroid me" on the back

- Light green long sleeved ASU game with playing cards shirt

I'm sure there are more, but I'd say North Texas does a pretty good job giving away free stuff at events.

FREE????? How about showing your support and BUYING one of the "Sink Navy" T-shirts the Exes are selling for $12.00? $$$ go to scholarships and the shirts are great! Call the Exes office and order your TODAY! Thanks to the Exes for getting this going! Well done!

FREE????? How about showing your support and BUYING one of the "Sink Navy" T-shirts the Exes are selling for $12.00? $$$ go to scholarships and the shirts are great! Call the Exes office and order your TODAY! Thanks to the Exes for getting this going! Well done!

Well, sometimes students don't always have the cash to buy the shirts. Housing usually has free shirts. I have enough NT T-shirts to wear one per day for an entire month without having to wash. About 90% of them are green, and I bought only two of them.

Silver,

I've got the black Harley NT shirt from a few years ago. I'll try to scan it in and post a picture.