Anyone Going To Practice Today?

UNTLifer

Yes I was at practice yesterday. I was wondering what happened to the 100’s of people that were going to be watching practice this year. So far this year with 9 or 10 complete I have seen maybe 10 people at the practices and think most of them were parents.

The first O scored all three times it had the ball on 70 yard drives on the first D. The second O scored once on the second D and then had two interceptions. The third O looks like they are still trying to learn the plays.

Have some worries about the D this year they can stop the run but passing is another story. A third and 14 on the 20 went for a wide-open TD and Coach Mendoza went nuts. Shortly after that he and Coach LaCriox had words.

Anyone?? Did anyone make it to the practice?

I went yesterday. I have never been to one before so I cant really compare it to DD era. I will say that our secondary looked pretty slow. I watched them attack the bag and they didn't (majority) have incredible speed. I was impressed watching our QBs, they seem to have pretty good arm strength and were able to hit the basket from about 40-50 yards away. #7 QB looked pretty good, he was consistent with his throws. I think we could work on how hard our QBs fire the ball. They simply just lobbed a couple of balls that would have been picked off by a one legged man or woman. Now on the catching end...our receivers looked like they needed some sticky gloves. #14 missed a number of easily catchable passes right in the numbers and a few of the rest of them missed some ones they should of caught. But this is all my $.02.

Yes I was at practice yesterday. I was wondering what happened to the 100’s of people that were going to be watching practice this year. So far this year with 9 or 10 complete I have seen maybe 10 people at the practices and think most of them were parents.

The first O scored all three times it had the ball on 70 yard drives on the first D. The second O scored once on the second D and then had two interceptions. The third O looks like they are still trying to learn the plays.

Have some worries about the D this year they can stop the run but passing is another story. A third and 14 on the 20 went for a wide-open TD and Coach Mendoza went nuts. Shortly after that he and Coach LaCriox had words.

Thanks

1. Who was running the first O ? Meager ?

2. Who was running the second O ?

3. Was J-Mo with the first team & Montgomery with the 2nd?

4. How did the running backs look ?

5. Are the center snaps getting any better ?

Edited by MeanGreen61

Thanks

1. Who was running the first O ? Meager ?

2. Who was running the second O ?

3. Was J-Mo with the first team & Montgomery with the 2nd?

4. How did the running backs look ?

5. Are the center snaps getting any better ?

1. Meager

2. Split between Phillips and Tune

3. J-Mo then Cox Montgomery looked to be third

4. During team drills not very good. Maybe two runs that were positive yards

5. Only saw two snaps that could not be handled but they are all over the place high, low, left right the QB has no idea where the ball will be.

1. Meager

2. Split between Phillips and Tune

3. J-Mo then Cox Montgomery looked to be third

4. During team drills not very good. Maybe two runs that were positive yards

5. Only saw two snaps that could not be handled but they are all over the place high, low, left right the QB has no idea where the ball will be.

Thanks.......AGAIN !