Here Is Your 2007 Roster

KBJ

Guest GrayEagleOne

I'm not sure what to make of this roster. Four of last years' walkon players with duplicate numbers are still shown...Eidd, Eke, Babb, and Maldonado and I don't know if any or all are still here. Gilmore is not listed but I believe that he's back in school or he couldn't participate in spring drills. The only signee from last year that is apparently missing is DT Kendrick Ridge. Most of the transfers are listed but not the walkons. They'll probably wait until fall to see if they make the squad. Ransom is listed but I don't think that he won a redshirt. David Collins and Jeremy Brown were the only ones that I remember that could have returned and didn't. We'll still have to worry about Banks and Roberson. Alexander's return could be an unexpected surprise.

Eidd did well enough to dress out for the final game last year at ULM. And he's a big brain kid too, double majoring in science and rocket science, or something like that and making very good grades. He works very hard on the field and in the classroom. He's one of the guys I'm pulling for to get ship this next season.

Rick

Guest GrayEagleOne

Eidd did well enough to dress out for the final game last year at ULM. And he's a big brain kid too, double majoring in science and rocket science, or something like that and making very good grades. He works very hard on the field and in the classroom. He's one of the guys I'm pulling for to get ship this next season.

Rick

Me, too. I believe that he had the highest GPA of all the football players last year. He' has great size and just starting a couple of years on those great Euless Trinity lines gives him a leg up on the competition. Here's hoping Lefty can develop him into a starter here.