North Texas Vs. Arkansas State To Be Televised

Smitty

The Morning News reports today that the UNT at ASU game will be televised on ESPN Regional. The game was originally scheduled for November 17, but has been moved to Thursday, November 15.

The National Weather Service also announced that the forecast rain for November 17 has been rescheduled to November 15.

The National Weather Service also announced that the forecast rain for November 17 has been rescheduled to November 15.

Why is it whenever NT is Jonesboro it rains?

The Morning News reports today that the UNT at ASU game will be televised on ESPN Regional. The game was originally scheduled for November 17, but has been moved to Thursday, November 15.

Those ESPN Regional games don't really excite me too much, I mean they air them on channel 52 or something and the quality doesn't seem to be as good. That's just my opinion. We need more nationally telivised games on ESPN Thursday's. Most likely that's the only game on so if you're a football fan you're going to be watching. Anyway, winning will take care of all of that.

Speaking of Arkansas State, they didn't have shiiiizzzz on RA. In '99 he had something like 108 tackles against them in one game. You might say he started what Hit Man Jones finished two years later.

Rick

More like 17, but who's counting. I really don't remember any of those tackles I do remember the one I missed towards the end of the 1st half that set up a touchdown or a field goal. We lost a close game that year, if I would have made that tackle we would have won. That's my curse I only remember my bad plays.

That's my curse I only remember my bad plays.

Then you must not have many memories about playing football at NT. I don't recall many bad plays.

Good to have you part of the Forum.